Two questions about Justice Scalia's passing

This was a Soviet style "natural death" and it's shocking so few people see it.

Nothing is more suspicious than an old guy dying in his sleep- it used to happen to millions of Soviet men.......I can only hope that is how I go......

Everyone, please write your Senator and tell them to not hold hearings for any nominee of Obama's. Not even if Obama shuts down the government. Hold fast!

A "natural death" made worse by the lack of autopsy.... no coroner....no manner of death....no nothing.

An autopsy should have been performed if for nothing else than putting the minds of people at ease and stop further speculation.
Just a fat old man under doctors care for a condition he died from, guess what?? It happens every day..

So for you it's ok to eyeball the body ....... say it's just a fat old man .....it happens every day??

Move along there's nothing to see here????

Well, that's not the way it works!!! :mad-61:

or

that's not the way it should work...but under Hussein Obama.....anything goes....:rolleyes:

A "natural death" made worse by the lack of autopsy.... no coroner....no manner of death....no nothing.

An autopsy should have been performed if for nothing else than putting the minds of people at ease and stop further speculation.
Just a fat old man under doctors care for a condition he died from, guess what?? It happens every day..

So for you it's ok to eyeball the body ....... say it's just a fat old man .....it happens every day??

It does for me, as far as splitting hairs, I'm just a common sucker with a shirt tail so short, I can't sit on it..

It does for me, as far as splitting hairs, I'm just a common sucker with a shirt tail so short, I can't sit on it..

Don't change your day job.

Don't change your day job.
I did quit my night job..

One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?

i didn't celebrate. i don't celebrate anyone's death. well, i'd have celebrated hitler's but he wasn't hitler.

that said, i can't say i'm upset he won't write any more decisions. but your question was a a bit obnoxious.

just saying.

One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?

Why would I celebrate anyone's death?

I really don't know anything about Scalia's family- my first thought was that this was a tragedy for his friends and family.

How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
I don't subscribe to any form of liberalism. Of course I didn't celebrate anything. I'll leave taking joy in other human beings dying to you folks.

Everyone, please write your Senator and tell them to not hold hearings for any nominee of Obama's. Not even if Obama shuts down the government. Hold fast!
Sorry, but it's his decision to make.

i didn't celebrate. i don't celebrate anyone's death. well, i'd have celebrated hitler's but he wasn't hitler.

that said, i can't say i'm upset he won't write any more decisions. but your question was a a bit obnoxious.

just saying.
You're evidently in the far minority.

yep.

and today they're pretending he was murdered by democrats. :cuckoo:
I think Alex Jones started that shit.

I really don't know anything about Scalia's family- my first thought was that this was a tragedy for his friends and family.

I don't subscribe to any form of liberalism. Of course I didn't celebrate anything. I'll leave taking joy in other human beings dying to you folks.

Sorry, but it's his decision to make.

just saying.
You're evidently in the far minority.

yep.

and today they're pretending he was murdered by democrats. :cuckoo:
I think Alex Jones started that shit.

i'm not in the minority. most people don't wish anyone dead. i'd have preferred he just retired, although i think he'd have never retired...which was his right as a justice. but as i said, i'm not going to pretend i'm sorry that he won't write any more decisions. if i could meet ruth bader ginzberg, i'd love to ask her how they were such good friends.

alex jones is psychotic. more frightening are the loons who listen to him and share his psychosis.

or

that's not the way it should work...but under Hussein Obama.....anything goes....:rolleyes:

Actually that is how it works for the rational people.

People are not autopsied unless there is some reason to suspect foul play- and yelling "Hussein Obama....Hussein Obama" doesn't count as evidence of foul play.

I don't subscribe to any form of liberalism. Of course I didn't celebrate anything. It.

But you subscribe to Right Wing Nut Jobbery- so that means you do celebrate Scalia's death so you can use it to attack anyone you disagree with- because that is what you right wing nut jobs do.

Scalia will go down in history as one of the most brilliant legal minds of all time, like Benjamin Cardozo and Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The president spoke very highly of Scalia after learning of his death.

... after finishing his round of golf.
Someone on the Right said Obama spoke too soon, not allowing the body to be cold. :rolleyes:

Oh, I guarantee the body had long since assumed room temperature before he spoke, much like the IQs of the average liberal commenting on the topic.

Are you always in the habit of wasting bandwidth on stating the obvious ? Some comments just aren't worth making. Just saying

MSNBC's Chrissy Matthews and L. O'Donnell on their shows last night claimed with straight faces that Obama could "appoint" the next SGJ.
That's an example of intentionally lying to their audiences.
President Trump and the majority REP Senate will decide the next SGJ. In eight years President Trump and his Senate could put 5-6 radical Right SGJ's on the bench.
Effectively taking back America for real Americans.
There really is a GOD!
Praise God!

MSNBC's Chrissy Matthews and L. O'Donnell on their shows last night claimed with straight faces that Obama could "appoint" the next SGJ.
President Trump and the majority REP Senate will decide the next SGJ. In eight years President Trump and his Senate could put 5-6 radical Right SGJ's on the bench.
There really is a GOD!
Praise God!

There are people stupid enough to believe that, too.

There really is a GOD!
Praise God!

LOL- because of course- God had Scalia killed- so that President Obama could nominate his successor- so that the GOP could stall and avoid confirming his successor for 11 months.

There really is a God!

(which one? doesn't matter........my vote is for the Flying Spaghetti Monster)

I posted it before but it's worth mentioning again. Most of the media outlets were polite and showed a press photo of Scalia. My computer news feed (always left wing) showed an unflattering photo of an angry appearing Scalia with his mouth open. Lefties never miss a chance. It reminds me of one of the democrat congress people a couple of years ago who hoped Justice Thomas would eat unhealthy food and have a heart attack.

Forum List

Back