Two Powers That Demand Submission

5. But this is not to say that the party had given up the driving desire, succinctly put as the translation of “Islam.” It means ‘submission,’ and that is the Democrat prescription for Americans.

Remember when Hussein Obama lied about that, too?

Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.”
Why did Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is in the command form of that verb.
That’s why “Muslim” means “One who submits,” not “One who is peaceful.”
You Don't Know What Obama Said at the Mosque - The Dennis Prager Show

What a lying liar he is!!! The most prodigious liar ever to inhabit the White House.

In all fairness, his faith allows him to lie.....
"There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya "
Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam
Still more lies:
The Arabic word salaam (سلام) ("peace") originates from the same root as the word Islam. One Islamic interpretation is that individual personal peace is attained by utterly submitting to Allah.

When I was working for a political campaign a while ago, i tried to put material on wikipedia, and found that it is controlled by Liberals/Democrats.

And you believe the lies they produce.

But....if you insist on wikipedia....OK:

Etymology and meaning
Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission to God" or "surrender to God". Muslim, the word applied to an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "submitter to God" or "one who surrenders to God".
Islam - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Islam

Now....aren't you sorry you've never read a book?

Jot this down so you don't make a fool of yourself again: I AM NEVER WRONG.

I am ready to accept your obeisance.

Then there is the RepubliKlan Party

Which means the RepubliKlan Party.....the party of hate and callousness

Sorry bud. Libs are the party of slavery and segregation. Can't whitewash it.
Just like the GOP is the party of reparations and big government. Can't whitewash that either.

"Just like the GOP is the party of reparations and big government. "

Link or lie.

BTW.....
Do you know the name Nawres Hamid?
You can do your own Google confirmations but one of the original reparations advocates was REPUBLICAN Gen. W. T. Sherman.

As for 'big government' you don't get much bigger than Lincoln sending Federal troops to prevent individual States from exercising their right to dissolve the Union.

Just like the GOP is the party of reparations and big government. Can't whitewash that either.

Link or lie.

BTW.....
You can do your own Google confirmations but one of the original reparations advocates was REPUBLICAN Gen. W. T. Sherman.

As for 'big government' you don't get much bigger than Lincoln sending Federal troops to prevent individual States from exercising their right to dissolve the Union.

Liberals have NEVER supported slavery and segregation

Those would be policies of Conservatives

Uh huh. Lol. Ignorance is bliss.

Link or lie.

BTW.....

So you are admitting you made up the lies herein: "Just like the GOP is the party of reparations and big government."

We normal folks have come to understand that you Liberals/Democrats can't post without lying.

Your part is the party of reparations and big government...

Blame whitey is always a predictable fall back for liberals when threatened with the truth.

TODAY, the klan and their white supremacist brothers are a subgroup within the RepubliKlan Party

Our President says that some of them are good people

Just like his father was when he marched with the Klan

5. But this is not to say that the party had given up the driving desire, succinctly put as the translation of “Islam.” It means ‘submission,’ and that is the Democrat prescription for Americans.

Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.”
Why did Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is in the command form of that verb.

What a lying liar he is!!! The most prodigious liar ever to inhabit the White House.

"There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya "
Still more lies:
The Arabic word salaam (سلام) ("peace") originates from the same root as the word Islam. One Islamic interpretation is that individual personal peace is attained by utterly submitting to Allah.

When I was working for a political campaign a while ago, i tried to put material on wikipedia, and found that it is controlled by Liberals/Democrats.

Etymology and meaning
Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission to God" or "surrender to God". Muslim, the word applied to an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "submitter to God" or "one who surrenders to God".
Islam - Wikipedia

I think it is your reading skills that leave much to be desired. Any your spelling too.
As you quote Obama: “the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ (sic) — peace.”
If you read a bit more carefully you'd see Obama spoke the truth. Or are you saying 'salaam' doesn't mean peace and Islam doesn't come from 'salaam'?

So you are admitting you made up the lies herein: "Just like the GOP is the party of reparations and big government."
I realize that English may not be your first language so let me be clear. One of the first advocates of reparations was a Republican. An idea seconded by a Republican President.

Still more lies:

Etymology and meaning
Islam - Wikipedia

I think it is your reading skills that leave much to be desired. Any your spelling too.
As you quote Obama: “the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ (sic) — peace.”
If you read a bit more carefully you'd see Obama spoke the truth. Or are you saying 'salaam' doesn't mean peace and Islam doesn't come from 'salaam'?

"To submit"

https://quizlet.com/61877692/meaning-of-the-word-islam-flash-cards/

That’s Islam, which means ‘submission,’ and the Democrat Party, which revealed itself this week as the Democrat doppelganger of Iran.

1. In a less-than-surprising development, the Democrat Party has made clear its choice in the missile exchange- between America and Iran- missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted-

…and the Party's choice isn’t America. …… it's the 7th century savage regime.
When America is under attack, Democrats rush to the aid of the enemy, hand-tying of the American President and hand-wring over the dead terrorists.
No one should be surprised after 8 year of what all evidence indicates as having fronted a Muslim as President….yes, that’s what analysis proves.

2. "Revisiting the link between leftism and Islamism

An enemy of the United States is dead but only the right is celebrating. Meanwhile Leftists like Rose McGowan are mourning and Marxists like Colin Kaepernick are condemning America’s actions. While Republicans celebrated the tactical military victory, Democrats in Congress like Ilhan Omar and Nancy Pelosi are, to put their reactions mildly, not. It is my hope to provide an explanation for the left’s activities following the the death of Qasem Soleimani, Iran’s top general. The leftist media has been shilling for Iran and not all of it is usual partisanship. Indeed, there is a much deeper ideological alliance at play.

"....Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Rashida Tliab are all from the Justice Democrats. The group was founded by Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks,… .The Young Turks is a media group named after the Islamist Turkish political group that performed the Armenian Holocaust. “
Revisiting the link between leftism and Islamism

3. Democrat/Muslim activist: “Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate”
Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate

4. The Democrat's produced as their expert on impeachment Professor Noah Feldman....a dunce who has written that Sharia is better than our Constitution. A Law Professor no less. Here are a few demands that are aspects of Sharia:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

Soooo......still don't know the name Nawres Hamid?
Typical, shameless post of rumor, lies, and innuendo. You should be very proud. (and well paid?)

I grew up in a Muslim family...
There's no falsehood in the above post...I don't say that they are all the same but many of them do fit the description above especially when it comes to the treatment of women.

JO
She is blatantly dishonest and lies by omission. She takes a book from the 7th century and makes it seem like that is the way the 1+ billion Muslims live today. How many women did you see beaten or stoned to death while growing up? How many gays or Jews did you see killed? The fact that the Bible has similar examples of a morality foreign to Christians today is conveniently ignored.

I couldn't find a link between Linda Sarsour and the Democrat Party. There are Dems that like her and Dems that don't but she doesn't represent the Party any more than the Alt-Right represents the GOP. A fact also conveniently ignored.

"How many women did you see beaten or stoned to death while growing up?"

I sure put a cork in your pie hole on that one, huh?

I realize that English may not be your first language so let me be clear. One of the first advocates of reparations was a Republican. An idea seconded by a Republican President.

Which party today stands for reparations and growing government?

Sen. Cory Booker plans to introduce slavery reparations bill to Senate
Cory Booker to introduce slavery reparations bill to Senate

Does Obamacare make government larger or smaller, dope?

Last edited:

Still more lies:

Etymology and meaning
Islam - Wikipedia

"To submit"

And where does the word 'Islam' come from? (Please read my sentence carefully or have someone who understands English read and explain it to you.)

Ohhhhhh, you're talking about TODAY? You always accuse the Dems of being the party of slavery so I thought you were talking about the each party in an historical context. Which is it, since you can't have it both ways (only if you care about honesty of course)? Are we judging the Dems by their history or by their policies today?

That’s Islam, which means ‘submission,’ and the Democrat Party, which revealed itself this week as the Democrat doppelganger of Iran.

1. In a less-than-surprising development, the Democrat Party has made clear its choice in the missile exchange- between America and Iran- missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted-

…and the Party's choice isn’t America. …… it's the 7th century savage regime.
When America is under attack, Democrats rush to the aid of the enemy, hand-tying of the American President and hand-wring over the dead terrorists.
No one should be surprised after 8 year of what all evidence indicates as having fronted a Muslim as President….yes, that’s what analysis proves.

2. "Revisiting the link between leftism and Islamism

An enemy of the United States is dead but only the right is celebrating. Meanwhile Leftists like Rose McGowan are mourning and Marxists like Colin Kaepernick are condemning America’s actions. While Republicans celebrated the tactical military victory, Democrats in Congress like Ilhan Omar and Nancy Pelosi are, to put their reactions mildly, not. It is my hope to provide an explanation for the left’s activities following the the death of Qasem Soleimani, Iran’s top general. The leftist media has been shilling for Iran and not all of it is usual partisanship. Indeed, there is a much deeper ideological alliance at play.

"....Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Rashida Tliab are all from the Justice Democrats. The group was founded by Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks,… .The Young Turks is a media group named after the Islamist Turkish political group that performed the Armenian Holocaust. “

3. Democrat/Muslim activist: “Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate”
Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate

4. The Democrat's produced as their expert on impeachment Professor Noah Feldman....a dunce who has written that Sharia is better than our Constitution. A Law Professor no less. Here are a few demands that are aspects of Sharia:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

Soooo......still don't know the name Nawres Hamid?
Typical, shameless post of rumor, lies, and innuendo. You should be very proud. (and well paid?)

I grew up in a Muslim family...
There's no falsehood in the above post...I don't say that they are all the same but many of them do fit the description above especially when it comes to the treatment of women.

JO
She is blatantly dishonest and lies by omission. She takes a book from the 7th century and makes it seem like that is the way the 1+ billion Muslims live today. How many women did you see beaten or stoned to death while growing up? How many gays or Jews did you see killed? The fact that the Bible has similar examples of a morality foreign to Christians today is conveniently ignored.

I couldn't find a link between Linda Sarsour and the Democrat Party. There are Dems that like her and Dems that don't but she doesn't represent the Party any more than the Alt-Right represents the GOP. A fact also conveniently ignored.

"How many women did you see beaten or stoned to death while growing up?"

I sure put a cork in your pie hole on that one, huh?
Not mine, it is justoffal who has yet to reply.

6. “16 Likely Democratic Presidential Candidates Endorse CAIR”
16 Likely Democratic Presidential Candidates Endorse CAIR | Clarion Project

Democrats have no problem supporting this:

“The Council on American Islamic Relations operates as a propaganda outlet for the terror groups Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. National Review notes:

It apologizes for terrorist groups: Challenged repeatedly to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist groups, CAIR denounces the acts of violence but not their sponsors.

It is connected to Hamas: Hamas, designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and many other governments, indirectly created CAIR and the two groups remain tight. Examples: In 1994, CAIR head Nihad Awad publicly declared his support for Hamas; the Holy Land Foundation (HLF), a Hamas front group, contributed $5,000 to CAIR; in turn, CAIR exploited the 9/11 attacks to raise money for HLF; and, this past August, demonstrators at a CAIR-sponsored rally in Florida proclaimed “We are Hamas!”

It settled a lawsuit: CAIR initiated a libel lawsuit in 2004 over five statements by a group called Anti-CAIR. But two years later, CAIR settled the suit with prejudice (meaning that it cannot be reopened), implicitly acknowledging the accuracy of Anti-CAIR’s assertions, which included:

· “CAIR is a terrorist supporting front organization that is partially funded by terrorists”;

· “CAIR . . . is supported by terrorist supporting individuals, groups and countries”;

· “CAIR has proven links to, and was founded by, Islamic terrorists”; and

· “CAIR actively supports terrorists and terrorist supporting groups and nations.”

It includes individuals accused of terrorism: At least seven board members or staff at CAIR have been arrested, denied entry to the U.S., or were indicted on or pled guilty to (or were convicted of) terrorist charges: Siraj Wahhaj, Bassem Khafagi, Randall (“Ismail”) Royer, Ghassan Elashi, Rabih Haddad, Muthanna Al-Hanooti, and Nabil Sadoun.

It is in trouble with the law: Federal prosecutors in 2007 named CAIR (along with two other Islamic organizations) as “unindicted co-conspirators and/or joint venturers” in a criminal conspiracy to support Hamas financially. In 2008, the FBI ended contacts with CAIR because of concern about its continuing terrorist ties.

With all of this, CAIR is deeply supportive of leftism and socialism. In addition to CAIR, we also have the Women’s March with cofounder Linda Sarsour, an Islamist feminist. Bernie Sanders and Linda Sarsour were made for each other. "

Wasn't some dolt claiming that Sarsour wasn't associated with the submission party....the Democrats????

Still more lies:

Etymology and meaning
Islam - Wikipedia

"To submit"

And where does the word 'Islam' come from? (Please read my sentence carefully or have someone who understands English read and explain it to you.)

"What does Islam (as an Arabic word) literally mean?

Wali Mohmand
, Studying on my own at an intermediate level for years.
Answered Aug 11, 2018

Originally Answered: What does the word ‘Islam’ mean?
“Islam” comes from the root word “Salama”, literally “S-L-M”, which means “Submit”, “Submission”, etc.

This root word defines an entire class of words, most notable of them being (along with ‘Islam’) “Salaam”, or “Peace”.

Islam, however, does not literally means peace. In our case here, “Islam” is not rooted from “Salaam”, but from “Aslama”, which is the root word in the noun form. “Aslama” means a number of things, and varies by context:

1. to betray
  2. to let sink
  3. to hand over
  4. to leave
  5. to surrender, to submit
In our case, we look at case 5, “to submit”, or, as it would make more sense in English langua...

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Islam-as-an-Arabic-word-literally-mean

NEXT!

Ohhhhhh, you're talking about TODAY? You always accuse the Dems of being the party of slavery so I thought you were talking about the each party in an historical context. Which is it, since you can't have it both ways (only if you care about honesty of course)? Are we judging the Dems by their history or by their policies today?

If you stay tuned...I will shortly show the roots of the Democrat Party are slavery and socialism.....going back 8 or 9 generations.

Still more lies:
If they actually submitted their will to God they would also treat women as humans instead of property. Instead they submit to their made up bullshit to suppress and torture women who are treated as subhuman entities in their world.

Still more lies:

Etymology and meaning
Islam - Wikipedia

"To submit"

"What does Islam (as an Arabic word) literally mean?

Wali Mohmand
, Studying on my own at an intermediate level for years.
Answered Aug 11, 2018

Originally Answered: What does the word ‘Islam’ mean?
“Islam” comes from the root word “Salama”, literally “S-L-M”, which means “Submit”, “Submission”, etc.

This root word defines an entire class of words, most notable of them being (along with ‘Islam’) “Salaam”, or “Peace”.

Islam, however, does not literally means peace. In our case here, “Islam” is not rooted from “Salaam”, but from “Aslama”, which is the root word in the noun form. “Aslama” means a number of things, and varies by context:

1. to betray
  2. to let sink
  3. to hand over
  4. to leave
  5. to surrender, to submit
In our case, we look at case 5, “to submit”, or, as it would make more sense in English langua...

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Islam-as-an-Arabic-word-literally-mean

NEXT!
next it is:
Etymology and meaning
Islām (Arabic: إسلام‎) is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root S-L-M which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, sincerity, safeness, and peace.[46]

I realize my source is not a self-taught, intermediate-level scholar but I guess you can find just about anything on the web.

Forum List

Back