Two Police Officers shot

The Rioters need to be at the end of a firing squad.
It would be more inclined to agree if the firing squad didn't already have me listed as a mental defective and a social undesirable on their fucking FBI mental health background NICS shitlist. Otherwise we need our guns to fire back at them when we are fired upon …

The national guard is surrounding the hospital where the police were taken.

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg: when you have to protect the injured police officers who are being treated inside the hospitals...protect them from the savages outisde!

It's something unreal, like a nightmare.
Gov. said earlier, National Guard would be guarding key infrastructure. That is a typical assigned mission and 1st usually on the list on civil disturbance missions. This always includes hospitals and other important facilities. Nobody is attacking the hospital. Nor will they.

Enough is enough. These protests aren’t peaceful. “Protesters” need to be arrested and locked up.

My God! what kind of world are we living in!:omg: when you have to protect the injured police officers who are being treated inside the hospitals...protect them from the savages outisde!

Gov. said earlier, National Guard would be guarding key infrastructure. That is a typical assigned mission and 1st usually on the list on civil disturbance missions. This always includes hospitals and other important facilities. Nobody is attacking the hospital. Nor will they.
Thank you for the think first, post next vibe. Calm, boring restraint is in such short supply.

Every couple of weeks you guys go through a war zone in one city or the next, the people fanning the flames are living in their mansions and funding the chaos.

This shooting seems odd, considering it followed immediately after fireworks were shot in the air. Almost seemed coordinated.

BREAKING: Louisville Police Reportedly Have ‘Suspects’ in Custody After at Least Two Officers Were Shot

Wait, don't tell me: They were super-secret covert white supremacict klanner tier-one operatives who infiltrated the protest, right?

Were they wearing blackface tonight? I mean, just so they wouldn't arouse any suspicion, I mean.

Wow, those guys are so sneaky.

Enough is enough. These protests aren’t peaceful. “Protesters” need to be arrested and locked up.

Thank you for the think first, post next vibe. Calm, boring restraint is in such short supply.
Been there. Done that. 1800 sent to memphis way back when. 93% were for infrastructure protection as primary mission. I was part of the 7% with other duties.

Time for the klan to step in! Who’s with me!
Not me.
Half my family is black.

Me neither. My wife's liberal nephew married a girl from Ghana. It would put a damper on the yearly family get-together if I showed up in a white sheet and burned a cross in the yard.
You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person, except for maybe that one time each year a dozen of them march in some random town. I bet there isnt one person on USMB who has actually seen one with their own eyes (not in some picture).

Last edited:
You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person. Im not sure they even exist
That never gets in the way of their enforcing the most extreme racist and xenophobic policies in the most hideous manner possible.

You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person. Im not sure they even exist
That never gets in the way of their enforcing the most extreme racist and xenophobic policies in the most hideous manner possible.
Yeah? Where have they done that?

Not me.
Half my family is black.

Me neither. My wife's liberal nephew married a girl from Ghana. It would put a damper on the yearly family get-together if I showed up in a white sheet and burned a cross in the yard.
You'll have better luck finding a god damn unicorn than a member of the KKK. You hear about them, sure, but no one EVER sees one in person, except for maybe that one time each year a dozen of them march in some random town. I bet there isnt one person on USMB who has actually seen one with their own eyes (not in some picture).

Me neither. I've been on this earth 70 years and have never seen a single one. Did go to a couple John Birch Society meetings in Texas back in the 90's, but nobody there was wearing a sheet.

Not me.
Half my family is black.

The brother of a grand dragon worked for me for 10 or 12 years. Never said the first racist thing the whole time and was in-fact ashamed for his brother for those activities.

Not me.
Half my family is black.

Me neither. I've been on this earth 70 years and have never seen a single one. Did go to a couple John Birch Society meetings in Texas back in the 90's, but nobody there was wearing a sheet.
That doesnt stop these imbeciles from talking about them as if they are still a thing in 2020. Is fucking ridiculous. :laugh:

Not me.
Half my family is black.

The brother of a grand dragon worked for me for 10 or 12 years. Never said the first racist thing the whole time and was in-fact ashamed for his brother for those activities.
Yep, thats why they dont exist anymore, at least not in any meaningful way. They are universally despised. No organization can survive under those circumstances.

… nobody there was wearing a sheet …
It's sort of an allegory. If you think about the "ghost" of a man wearing a bedsheet — it's really more an apparition due to the guilty consciences of women who have gossiped and falsely accused him of sex crimes — which is the symbology of the sheet, and as their souls descend into hell they experience more and more such terrors by night.

My step grandson is a guard at a hospital. I'm surprised at how often hospitals come under attack. There is a separate guard, an armed guard, at the maternity floor. Someone is always trying to kill a new mom or so. No one would think that's a big problem. But it is.

Forum List

Back