Two Of The Big Three Organizers Of Rightwing Protests In Ottawa Are Under Arrest

I have organised several protests in the UK. You wan to cause a big noise but not upset the locals where possible. You are looking to build support and not piss people off.
You do a risk assessment and agree a route ith the police to ensur that emergency people can get through and ordinary folk have access to alternate routes. I cant see that they have done any of that and they have endangered the local residents..
Scum.
You think BLM upset some locals?...lol

You think BLM upset some locals?...lol

Keep in mind that Tainted Tommy's entire country is smaller than many of the individual states that make up the U.S.

He probably thinks of an a entire country as “local”, being unable to comprehend how non-local any given part of the U.S. is to any other part.

1645287479894.png

Each of these individual states is larger than the entire UK…

1645287522892.png

Show us a credible source that says so.

Otherwise, you're just in here calling names and acting about eight years old.

Talk about who needs to grow up!

But then, you've been eight for what, 50 years now? Too late for you to mature.
that's all he ever does. drops turd n whines.

Keep in mind that Tainted Tommy's entire country is smaller than many of the individual states that make up the U.S.

He probably thinks of an a entire country as “local”, being unable to comprehend how non-local any given part of the U.S. is to any other part.

View attachment 603505

Each of these individual states is larger than the entire UK…

View attachment 603507
And this is what they call "mountains".

1645287841880.png

I love watching my English friends' jaws drop when they really see America,

Yeppers. I thought there had to be an age requirement in boards like this one. Seems like this place is suspiciously "middle school" calibre most days.
should be a troll requirement.

if all you do is start inflamitory attack threads. get reclassified to reply only so you can't start threads.

And this is what they call "mountains".

View attachment 603509

I love watching my English friends' jaws drop when they really see America,

The U.S. has a lot more range than any individual place in Europe. And California the most of any state, whether you're talking about geology or climate or any other natural parameter.

Sadly, as far as my own county is concerned, that is an impressive mountain, though there are plenty in California next to which that would be nothing.

My anticipation of the Bronco that I have on order has got me thinking of all sorts of places to which to drive it, including efforts to find the highest and lowest points it can take me.

Within my own county, the highest point is Carpenter Hill, which rises to a dizzying height of about 831 feet above sea level. Alas, it's fenced off, and not open to the public.

Last edited:
America is not a democracy. Never was. For very wise reasons, it was set up as a republic, and not as a democracy. Sadly, too many Americans don't understand this. There is certainly no reason to expect that an arrogant, ignorant British piece of shit that thinks that it is entitled to meddle in affairs that are none of its fucking business, would get it.

Then why in the heck is the Federal Gov. for??

The source is Daily Kooks, so the story is most likely complete bullshit.

But whether this particular story is true or not, this is certainly a very bad look for Canaduh. To the world as a whole, Canaduh's handling of this protest is surely looking very much like China's handling of the Tiananmen Square event, or the pro-democracy protests in Honk Kong, or other similar uprisings in tyrannical states. I find myself thinking of the Solidarity protests back in Poland in the 1980s.
no, it's quite real: Convoy protest organizers Tamara Lich, Chris Barber, Pat King arrested in Ottawa

Then why in the heck is the Federal Gov. for??

I want to know, why we have a Fed. Gov?

Bob Blaylock why do we have a fed gov. for???

Bob Blaylock why do we have a fed gov. for???

See Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution. That lays out the duties and purpose of the federal government.

Per the Tenth Amendment, all other powers are reserved to the states or to the people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back