Two more soldiers of color who died, who's families never got a call!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
CqzOnSst

“I said to my daughter, ‘Can you teach me to tweet, so I can tweet at the president and tell him he’s a liar?’” Brooks told the Post. “You know when you hear people lying and you want to fight? That’s the way I feel last night. He’s a damn liar.”

Sgt. Brooks, 30, of Brooklyn, died in Iraq on August 13. He and Spc. Allen Levi Stigler Jr., 22, of Arlington, Virginia, were killed in action in what was described as a “mishap” that occurred while engaging with an ISIS mortar site, Army Times reported. They were posthumously awarded the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Meritorious Service Medal and Combat Action Badge.

CqzOnSst

“I said to my daughter, ‘Can you teach me to tweet, so I can tweet at the president and tell him he’s a liar?’” Brooks told the Post. “You know when you hear people lying and you want to fight? That’s the way I feel last night. He’s a damn liar.”

Sgt. Brooks, 30, of Brooklyn, died in Iraq on August 13. He and Spc. Allen Levi Stigler Jr., 22, of Arlington, Virginia, were killed in action in what was described as a “mishap” that occurred while engaging with an ISIS mortar site, Army Times reported. They were posthumously awarded the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Meritorious Service Medal and Combat Action Badge.

Phones disconnected for lack of prepaid minutes?

Learning to tweet, pligger nease.

Forum List

Back