Two More Carrier Groups Headed Toward N.Korea

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Trump ain't fooling around....this time it's apt to be SHOWTIME.

According to a report by South Korea's primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three US aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source.

Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 Carl Vinson, which is expected to arrive off the South Korean coast on April 25, the CVN-76 Ronald Reagan - currently in home port in Yokosuka, Japan - and the CVN-68 Nimitz carrier group - currently undergoing final pre-deployment assessment, Composite Training Unit Exercise off Oregon - will enter the Sea of Japan next week. According to the senior government official. the US and South Korea are discussing joint drills, which will include the three aircraft carriers and other ships.

US_Navy_050525-N-0413R-187_The_nuclear_powered_aircraft_carrier_USS_Nimitz_%28CVN_68%29_lead_ships_assigned_to_the_Nimitz_Strike_Group_and_the_Japan_Maritime_Self_Defense_Force_%28JMSDF%29_in_formation_during_a_photo-_0.jpg

US Deploys Two More Aircraft Carriers Toward Korean Peninsula: Yonhap | Zero Hedge

The Battle group out of Yokosuka Japan had standing orders when I served to be able to deploy within 24 hours for any crisis in the entire region. So no major repairs could be scheduled unless absolutely necessary. This is a rapid deployment Naval base forward deployed. In regards to the other Battle group we would have to look at scheduling to see if one group was extended and the other is the replacement.

The Bremerton, Washington-based Nimitz and her strike group is off Southern California, nearing the completion of its major pre-deployment exercise. The ship is scheduled to deploy this spring to relieve the Vinson in the Western Pacific. The carrier, if need be, could be sent early, but Navy and Pentagon officials said Friday and Monday no such move is planned. And in any case, it would take some time for the carrier to steam more than 5,700 miles from California to the Sea of Japan,

As I stated earlier. One group is coming to relieve the Vincent group and are a hell of way off from being on station. I'm sure the Vincent group is pissed...........they just lost their Liberty ports including Australia. Yeah.........I'd be pissed.

Hey Ping Pang Jong..........a bunch of pissed off sailors are headed your way bro.

His full name is:

"Kim Jong Un Bhad Hairy Kari"

Which translates into English as:

"Fat Goofy Fuck with Atrocious Haricut has about Six Months to Live"

According to a report by South Korea's primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three US aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source.

Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 Carl Vinson, which is expected to arrive off the South Korean coast on April 25, the CVN-76 Ronald Reagan - currently in home port in Yokosuka, Japan - and the CVN-68 Nimitz carrier group - currently undergoing final pre-deployment assessment, Composite Training Unit Exercise off Oregon - will enter the Sea of Japan next week. According to the senior government official. the US and South Korea are discussing joint drills, which will include the three aircraft carriers and other ships.

US_Navy_050525-N-0413R-187_The_nuclear_powered_aircraft_carrier_USS_Nimitz_%28CVN_68%29_lead_ships_assigned_to_the_Nimitz_Strike_Group_and_the_Japan_Maritime_Self_Defense_Force_%28JMSDF%29_in_formation_during_a_photo-_0.jpg

US Deploys Two More Aircraft Carriers Toward Korean Peninsula: Yonhap | Zero Hedge

And what will your personal contribution and/or sacrifice be to a war with North Korea?

Zero Hedge and many other news outlets are hyping the situation. As I already stated it's BS. Normal deployments and the rapid response group is on hold for repairs. It's task force can deploy without the Carrier though. Don't see that report though.

Two more? O law, hold onto your butts, people.

What you sees on top the water is 2/5 of what's below, all that going over there, Trump is giving Kim Jung Un 1 hellacious rasberry and thumb-nosing.

He's trying to get Kim to jump, his body is ready.

And what will your personal contribution and/or sacrifice be to a war with North Korea?

Remembering an old Troop I served with who was at Chosin Reservoir where he lost two toes to frostbite.
How about you, dirtbag.....going to cheer American KIA like you did during Iraq?

Your sacrifice is that you once served with someone who really made a personal sacrifice. Goddam that's funny. Goddam that's pathetic.

I served with a 1st Air Cav guy who was wounded 11 times in 'Nam.

Do I win? lol

I served in those waters. Served in operation Team Spirit which was Joint military exercises with South Korea. Which included Amphibious assaults................Did plane guard Off Vladigaskov Russia and played tag with Russian ships and aircraft. I thought the Bear revving up the engines as it flew over our ship was kinda cool.

One of the guys on the Russian ship was drinking a bottle of Vodka........I flipped him off and laughed. So did he.

Your sacrifice is that you once served with someone who really made a personal sacrifice. Goddam that's funny. Goddam that's pathetic.

Do I win? lol

I was 1st Cav AC/AM..nobody got hit 11 times in VIETNAM (you don't have the right to use the shortened version, boy). So what other lies do you have on tap, Jody?

Do I win? lol

I was 1st Cav AC/AM..nobody got hit 11 times in VIETNAM (you don't have the right to use the shortened version, boy). So what other lies do you have on tap, Jody?

So you're calling my drill sergeant a liar. Big surprise.

So this hyped up story goes from...............story to no more hype............to why don't you go die there then.........to who has the most balls.............yawn.................

If N. Korea fucks with the Vincent Battle group they will be very sorry.

Forum List

Back