Two Coworkers: "Why are Democrats trying to turn America into a Burning Shithole."

Are Democrats trying to turn America into a burning shithole?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Couldn't help but overhear two coworkers in a conversation among themselves (as they got out of their work van after lunch): "I don't understand why Democrats are trying to America into a burning shithole."

I didn't chime in, would have felt rude, but that's I heard today.
Best to listen and absorb.
Even the mindless sheeple are starting to question what's going on.
People that would talk over me when I started talking politics are getting worried....and now they're listening more.

Couldn't help but overhear two coworkers in a conversation among themselves (as they got out of their work van after lunch): "I don't understand why Democrats are trying to America into a burning shithole."

Doubt it is democrat policy, just as I doubt normal republicans think governors should bow to the wishes of the federal government or have to face down federal secret police. Certainly neither was what the founding fathers had in mind. Not happening in my state. I wish all those dumbasses well, but do not support any federal money to rebuild, repair, or replace and as the majority of the electorate in those states seem to support, do not care as long as they do not come here or I have to see my tax dollars support their state policy. As a retiree a long way away, I don't really care. If retired there, I would have already been making arrangements or accomplished moving someplace more normal already, even before there were peaceful protests that turned into riots there. My Aunt and Uncle moved out of the region 15 years ago (when they hit retirement age), as the writing was on the wall. They said it had been ruined by Californians coming north.

I would guess the strong influence of right wing talk radio, TV, and Internet media. They repeat what they hear like parrots. Even if it's sensationalized. Focus on riots and property damage (which I don't condone). Ignore the underlying reasons for the protests in the first place.

It's the liberals in the party, this is their M.O....the rest of us are just as upset with it...remember how seethingly mad the liberals got when trump referred to other countries as little spitholes?[paraphrased]...
that's what they are trying to do to our country...
...these are white liberals creating this mess, they want you to blame minorities for it and then have us fight with each other....
...Don't fall for it, take it out on the little white left wing spitbags on our forum

I would guess the strong influence of right wing talk radio, TV, and Internet media. They repeat what they hear like parrots. Even if it's sensationalized. Focus on riots and property damage (which I don't condone). Ignore the underlying reasons for the protests in the first place.

when someone is killing you, you dont' give a fuck about his bullshit rationalizations.

It's the liberals in the party, this is their M.O....the rest of us are just as democrats are just as upset with it...remember how seethingly mad the liberals got when trump referred to other countries as little spitholes?[paraphrased]...
that's what they [white liberals] are trying to do to our country...
...these are white liberals creating this mess, they want you to blame minorities for it and then have us fight with each other....
...Don't fall for it, take it out on the little white left wing spitbags on our forum

It's because they HATE America, they think America should be DESTROYED as some act of unhinged Atonement. It's not just America of course, Leftists in ALL Western nations HATE their respective nations and also want them DESTROYED as some act of unhinged Atonement.

The reason is that they HATE Western Civilisation and think that Western Civilisation has been responsible for EVERY EVIL since it began and that Western Civilisation has produced ZERO that has been good.

Leftists in Western nations would then like after everything has been reduced to a Shit Hole that a New World Order can emerge, this would be where Evil Whitey and ALL Christians are reduced to Non-Human Status and that Third World Genetic Waste are elevated to some type of literal entity to be worshipped in some bizarro quasi-Pagan way. We are already seeing some of this NOW where they are DEMANDING that feral Blacks aka BLM are WORSHIPPED as a Religion, where Evil Whitey must GET ON THEIR KNEES and kiss the feet of basically Black Thugs and APOLOGISE to them and PROMISE to serve them etc.

Bed wetting liberals are globalists first, and collectivists. They have zero loyalty to the country at best, at worst they're determined to destroy it to replace it with a collectivist government that will acquiesce to UN demands.

Plenty of ordinary moonbat voters are of course just stupid, vacuous tools. They're being manipulated and led by people who are complete sociopaths that as Douglas Kelley put it
"would climb over the corpses of half the country to control the other half."

You mean the several million people who listen to talk radio everyday and the few million who watch a Non Prog TV program tip the balance of the Prog dominated media/entertainment complex!

You mean the several million people who listen to talk radio everyday and the few million who watch a Non Prog TV program tip the balance of the Prog dominated media/entertainment complex!

More than several. Quite a bit more. Tack on Internet media which leans mostly right, Facebook and Twitter, and it makes the myth of a "liberal" media look like just that...a myth.

..they are still pissed from 2016--SO since they can't act civilly and act like Americans--accepting a fair/legal/American election--they act like nazis and jackasses
..like the blacks--if they don't get what they want, they act like animals and 4 year olds
blacks/leftists/Dems:
1596319231817.png

nazis
1596319290740.png

Or Maybe they have been to Seattle,Portland or Chicago.

More than several. Quite a bit more. Tack on Internet media which leans mostly right, Facebook and Twitter, and it makes the myth of a "liberal" media look like just that...a myth.
internet is right??hahahahha prove that one please

Facebook and Twitter ban conservatives. Hence the current issues with congress they are having.

you must not live in the US if you think that--you are out of your cotton pickin' mind

No one is trying to turn the USA into a "burning shithole" except for the right-wingers. We are about 330 million of mostly decent people. Let's just get rid of scum like trump and pigpence and rebuild stronger and better.

No one is trying to turn the USA into a "burning shithole" except for the right-wingers. We are about 330 million of mostly decent people. Let's just get rid of scum like trump and pigpence and rebuild stronger and better.
Tell that to the rioters in Seattle,Portland,California,Michigan,Chicagoetc...

You know the Marxist douchebags that have been burning shit down for the last 50 + days.

Long story short...

during a conversation with one of the guys where I work, he told me flat out....
he's a Democrat and has always voted Democrat
not only does he have a problem with Joe being the nominee
he has a huge problem with the Democratic Party...
and, FOR THE FIRST TIME, being a Democrat is causing an inner conflict

He said he will not vote for Trump and can not vote for Joe....
He will cast a write-in vote
Or, he will vote for an Independent

Forum List

Back