Two Campaign Staffers For Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Shot In Minneapolis

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Preliminary report suggests that it is not politically motivated, because it happened at a gas station???
“It is shocking and unnecessary acts of violence like this that prove why change is needed now more than ever in our community,” Johnson said, adding that the shooting didn’t occur during any campaign events and that they believe it has no connection to the campaign.

Two Campaign Staffers For Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Shot In Minneapolis, Suspect Arrested
I was reading into the story.
A 17 year old man shot and killed....I thought 17 year olds were kids like Trayvon Martin?
What is a 17 year old doing working for Ilhan Omar, or is it just she likes using boys like in a sweat shop?
The two were shot by a black man, because if it was "whitie", it would be all over the Lame Stream Media...........

Preliminary report suggests that it is not politically motivated, because it happened at a gas station???
“It is shocking and unnecessary acts of violence like this that prove why change is needed now more than ever in our community,” Johnson said, adding that the shooting didn’t occur during any campaign events and that they believe it has no connection to the campaign.

Two Campaign Staffers For Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Shot In Minneapolis, Suspect Arrested
I was reading into the story.
A 17 year old man shot and killed....I thought 17 year olds were kids like Trayvon Martin?
What is a 17 year old doing working for Ilhan Omar, or is it just she likes using boys like in a sweat shop?
The two were shot by a black man, because if it was "whitie", it would be all over the Lame Stream Media...........
The Democrats have been increasing their political violence since 2016 when they attacked people at the Trump rallies.

Last edited:
It was a black Republican who shot the Omar workers.
You really should not say anything until you read and understand.

The two victims worked for Omar's republican challenger. It seems obvious that Jackson was presenting a real challenge. Was the black killer a Somali like mullahOmar? That would explain a lot.

OMars Attacks...

1600398649738.jpeg

1600398689498.jpeg

Nothing will come of this, so stop whining about it! Compared with what Sessions/Barr have gamed Trump and the people of the United States with regarding the indisputably naked treason of Obama, and his DOJ/FBI/CIA, this shit literally rates laugher status! Mark my words, Trump hasn't a chance in hell this November, the whole fucking thing is a giant scam, fixed by the entire federal apparatus of government at the behest of the CCP(who literally bought them all)so as to ensure Trump, and the United States fall to them, period!

Forum List

Back