Two black teens kill Uber driver in DC

What a horrible story. Good LORD.

Immediately reminded me of another "horrible" incident some years back.

Two "teenagers" ordered Chinese food.

When the delivery person arrived, they murdered him.

They then took their time enjoying the food.

No need to describe their "background."

This situation will never, ever end.

It is just part of American life.

And things will only get worse in the coming decades, as more young ladies (such as the two responsible for the Uber driver's death) and more young gentlemen (such as the two who murdered the food delivery man) continue to be a growing proportion of the American population.

Sad as it is every single person who reads this post knows that the perps are not white although the article makes no mention or description of the perps besides age.
If the girls were white the lib media would tell us so
It's clear in the video in the link. And they're always black
AND EVERY TIME THERE AN UNARMED BLACK MAN MURDERED, ITS ALWAYS A WHITE PERSON, IE COP OR VIGILANTE OR EVERY TIME THERE'S A MASS MURDER, NEVER A BLACK MAN, ALWAYS A PISS POOR FULL OF SHIT WHITE LICE BALL WITH FLEAS.

Dude, for every 1 black guy killed by a white guy there are 100 black guys killed by other black guys.
And why should any of us give a damn??? if 100 black thugs is murdering 100 other black thugs, WHO GIVES A FUCK??? WHO'S STAYING UP LATE AT NIGHT WORRYING ABOUT THESE SORRY AS BLACK MF'S THAT DON'T VALUE A GOTDAMN THING BUT MONEY AND DRUGS, WHO'S STRESSING OVER THAT SHIT, BUT YOU STUPID ASS WHITE FUCKS. CAUSE EVERY FUCKIN NIGGA I KNOW, COULD GIVE A FUCK

We anxiously await the day when a "brotha" shoots you.

Seems nobody is safe anywhere ??
This poor 66 yr old man from Pakistan is dead for nothing
Is this how low America has become
Two black teenage girls who have no real guidance from parents, who lacked love, who are hurting murdered a immigrant and will undoubtibly spend the rest of thier lives in prison.....now where have I heard this defense before????? Uhmmmmmm, was it some white mf that murdered 8 Asian people or was it the white motherfucker that gunned down 21 babies or was it the white motherfucker that walked into a black church and gunned down 9 old black women and men or was it the white motherfucker that gunned down 59 ppl in Vegas or was it those white mf that went into the high schools and gay clubs and gunned down 15 ppl or what it the white motherfucker that went into the Jewish synogog and murderd 12 ppl or was it.......need I continue?????

Get off your ass and go give Toneesha and Laquisha some love.

looks like a hate crime

Nope..... it does not meet the bullshit hate crime standard from the Left where the perpetrators are white and the victim is brown. In this case, believe it or not, the Bullshit Left will find a way to make the Black girls be the victims despite their choice to act like thugs.

More black teeenage crime. It's an epidemic in blue cities.
How do you vaccinate against a lack of humanity and care?

Forum List

Back