two black kids shot buy cop after trying to run him over

Jul 14, 2013
Last edited:
Deepest sympathies to the police officer for this traumatic incident.

Hopefully, a thorough investigation will clear him of any wrongdoing.

He could have ignored the situation until reinforcements had arrived, but he apparently felt the suspects would have been long gone.

Some officers nowadays now choose to turn a blind eye to a situation that might turn violent or controversial. It is not worth risking their retirement and pension.

bunch of black thugs doing criminal activity. one car of kids tries to run over the cop and he shoots them. investigation going on.

These days, if the bad guys aren't turned to fertilizer, then they're simply set free to commit more crimes. Sad but true.

bunch of black thugs doing criminal activity. one car of kids tries to run over the cop and he shoots them. investigation going on.

2 of the 3 teens have died....3 cheers for Lucifer who will now deal with their sorry asses...

Thank God the cop's OK and the thugs are dead.

We need a lot more of that.

We need Americans to stop sympathizing with criminals. As in NYC when a drug dealer tried to escape police and a cop threw a chair at the perp riding away on a motorbike and the perp was killed. Too damn bad!

Yet the perps idiot family demands murder charges against the cop, and blah, blah, blah.

Tell me Horseshitting, why wasn't this white thug shot by the cops.

Good 2 dead little thugs is wonderful!!!! As a taxpayer these little bastards cost you 250K in welfare by the time they are 18.

Tell me why wasn't this white thug shot.

Deflection, and an implicit admission that the blasting of the thugs in the OP by the police was just and righteous. Damn, Bro!! All this time I thought you hated it when the hood donkeys are dealt with by the PD.

Forum List

Back