Twitter Takes Sides, Again

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

This is a real problem in Western Europe. Twitter censoring legitimate issues is wrong and needs to be stopped. Islam can never be criticized is Sharia law. Have you seen Dorsey's beard? He knows what Sharia is.

This is a real problem in Western Europe. Twitter censoring legitimate issues is wrong and needs to be stopped. Islam can never be criticized is Sharia law. Have you seen Dorsey's beard? He knows what Sharia is.

Seems logical.
  • You can't criticize Islam.
  • You can't criticize elections.
  • You can't criticize impeachments.
  • You can't criticize Biden.
  • You can't question climate.
All that's left fair gain to criticize are republicans and Donald Trump.

Anyone see a pattern here?

Seems logical.

I believe everyone possessed of eyes "sees" the pattern. Half of those who do find it delicious and righteous. The other half? They've stuck their heads back in the deep sands of televised professional sports and video games and television series. The "really important" stuff, don't you know.

Stop complaining about Twitter.

People need to create or use another format and drop Twitter.

Next.

Next.
I really was complaining about Islam being protected. Open factual dialogue has not happened yet.

Next.
I really was complaining about Islam being protected. Open factual dialogue has not happened yet.
Just being able to talk about it without going to jail or losing your job almost seems like a luxury in today's Left fascistic world.

Islam just so happens to be the darling of the Left. The reason being, the Left hates Israel and Islam is a religion that consumes society politically in every aspect, much like the Left.

This is what the Left wants for all of society, to be controlled by the state, even if there are elements of Islam in that.

Seems logical.

If I hated a web site that much, I wouldn't use it. I don't think they want your batshit crazy crap anyway.

Next.
Just being able to talk about it without going to jail or losing your job almost seems like a luxury in today's Left fascistic world.

Islam just so happens to be the darling of the Left. The reason being, the Left hates Israel and Islam is a religion that consumes society politically in every aspect, much like the Left.

This is what the Left wants for all of society, to be controlled by the state, even if there are elements of Islam in that.

I'm always amazed at the batshit crazy crap the right believes about the left.

Next.

Islam does not settle for elements. They are feeding a monster.

Seems logical.

If I hated a web site that much, I wouldn't use it. I don't think they want your batshit crazy crap anyway.
I don't use Twitter, it is an asshole echo chamber.

Seems logical.

So why do you whine so much about something you don't even use? You just enjoy whining?

Twitter Takes Sides, Again
Why do you guys cheer when the pillow company does it, congratulate the Mexican food company when they do it, yet have kittens when you think twitter does, even though they really aren't?

Seems logical.

So why do you whine so much about something you don't even use? You just enjoy whining?
He's lying,.of course.

Seems logical.

I whine about because it censors the truth. Anyone who thinks the narrative is anything near the reality just gets dumber because of Twitter. And what I whine about is my problem, not yours.

Seems logical.

I whine about because it censors the truth. Anyone who thinks the narrative is anything near the reality just gets dumber because of Twitter. And what I whine about is my problem, not yours.

You are certainly allowed to whine all you want. I'm not sure why you would want to sound like a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist, but that is your call.

Forum List

Back