Twitter question

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I have asked other tweeters but nobody answered..so I will ask here since Twitter does NOT return emails.

I am trying to post a pic that show up IN THE TWEET, not as a link or a "view image" tag. Does anyone have any clue how to do that?

CuteEmergency posts the pic itself IN the tweet. When I try to do it with uploading from my pc, it is just a "view image" they have to click. I want it where it shows the pic itself but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

I have asked other tweeters but nobody answered..so I will ask here since Twitter does NOT return emails.

I am trying to post a pic that show up IN THE TWEET, not as a link or a "view image" tag. Does anyone have any clue how to do that?

CuteEmergency posts the pic itself IN the tweet. When I try to do it with uploading from my pc, it is just a "view image" they have to click. I want it where it shows the pic itself but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

You probably just have to do the view image from your home page. If you go to your actual profile page that others see then the pix should be there. I just tried it to be sure and that how it worked for me.

Forum List

Back