Twitter locked Trump’s account after he shared NY Post columnist’s email

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Jesus what a dick :mad:

The social media giant confirmed to the Daily News on Tuesday that the coronavirus-stricken President’s account was locked until the post was removed. Twitter’s privacy information policy states that users are not allowed to post other people’s private information without their consent. The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.​

The social media giant confirmed to the Daily News on Tuesday that the coronavirus-stricken President’s account was locked until the post was removed. Twitter’s privacy information policy states that users are not allowed to post other people’s private information without their consent. The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.​

Intersting. I wonder if they locked all the accounts of people who posted information on Trumps Taxes? After all, I'm pretty sure they did not ask Trump for permission.

Intersting. I wonder if they locked all the accounts of people who posted information on Trumps Taxes? After all, I'm pretty sure they did not ask Trump for permission.

No no. Don’t expect even handedness or impartiality.
If it wasn’t for double standards, leftists would have no standards.

Wow. Not the twitter!

The NYT's legally obtained Donald's taxes and published them. They were not posted on Twitter. Wow huh? He paid NO taxes ten of the last fifteen years and a total of $750 in years 2017 and 2018.

Maybe you could be pen pals when he goes to prison? He's gonna be awfully lonely! ;)

2rj8xd.jpg

I fully blame this in the Right.
NO ONE forced ANY conservative to use those platforms. That was their CHOICE plain and simple.
We saw the hand writing on the wall years ago.....but kept right on giving our loyalty and money to the leftists Social media.
The Irony of churches and the Right using obvious Marxists platforms to depend on for socializing. What could go wrong?

Bad decisions sometimes come back to haunt and harm you.
I will go one further....the conservative Right is so weak most will continue using the Marxist platforms
even if similar platforms are created with a Right lean because it would just be too much trouble for them.

And this is exactly why the Left will continue to gain ground and the Right will continue to slip under the waves.

The NYT's legally obtained Donald's taxes and published them. They were not posted on Twitter. Wow huh? He paid NO taxes ten of the last fifteen years and a total of $750 in years 2017 and 2018.

Maybe you could be pen pals when he goes to prison? He's gonna be awfully lonely! ;)

2rj8xd.jpg

That dodge was pretty fucking lame. The people who posted Trumps taxes had no authorization to do so. That is what their own terms of service says.

Once again, no standards from you clowns, just whatever gets you into power.

That dodge was pretty fucking lame. The people who posted Trumps taxes had no authorization to do so. That is what their own terms of service says.

Could you please share this NYT "terms of service" or evidence that a crime was committed? I'll not hold my breath. ;)

Could you please share this NYT "terms of service" or evidence that a crime was committed? I'll not hold my breath. ;)

Wow, what a fucking dolt.

We are talking about Twitter no the NYT.

2rj8xd.jpg
In 2016 he actually paid 1 million and in 2017 he paid 4.1 million. The $750 was an assessment on the millions he paid. Don't let the facts get in your way though.

Wow, what a fucking dolt.

We are talking about Twitter no the NYT.

No - You told me that NYT had violated their own terms of service and suggested that they had done something illegal. Please stop making shit up.

2rj8xd.jpg
False information, but you scum demoncraps love lies.

2rj8xd.jpg
In 2016 he actually paid 1 million and in 2017 he paid 4.1 million. The $750 was an assessment on the millions he paid. Don't let the facts get in your way though.
Don't confuse the pimp.

Forum List

Back