Twitter & Facebook Engage In Censor-Frenzy Over Benford's Law Proving Biden Win Impossible - Reason" 'Sexual Exploitation'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

UPDATE: Facebook and Twitter Suspend Accounts
That Posted on Benford’s Law Showing Biden’s Implausible
Vote Totals — LABELING IT “SEXUAL EXPLOITATION”

I thought Democrats, fake news media, and snowflakes always demanded we listen to the scientists and experts?!

Yeah, not when the leading experts prove Joe Biden's 'win' is more of a miracle than Pittsburgh's 'EMACULATE RECEPTION'....

By labeling the mathematical calculation as 'sexual exploitation' and censoring it, does that make Twitter & Facebook 'giant condoms'?

I thought Democrats, fake news media, and snowflakes always demanded we listen to the scientists and experts?!

Yeah, not when the leading experts prove Joe Biden's 'win' is more of a miracle than Pittsburgh's 'EMACULATE RECEPTION'....

By labeling the mathematical calculation as 'sexual exploitation' and censoring it, does that make Twitter & Facebook 'giant condoms'?

If we were talking about all types of votes and all voting precincts being counted at the same time then yes, this would be a valid red flag. But that’s not how the votes were counted, hence a “helter-skelter“ distribution of votes that do not hold a pattern and seem to show irregularities. Regardless, enough to look into it with great care and patience.
A major problem for the “Stolen Election” narrative here and generally, however, is that in order for the Dems to change as many votes as they would need, in as many places, we would be talking about a massive fraud on a scale that would be very hard to cover up, particularly if it were coordinated. Just like the Dems screamed “Russia, Russia! Russia!”, if Trump had engaged in any significant level of coordination to beat Hillary with the Russians there would have been some trail to follow. There was not. So, just like then, I think it will be really clear if there is any compelling evidence very early on. If there is pursue it, if not show Dems how patriots deal with loosing a close election....I do not mean exercise your 2nd Amendment Rights, but rather vote them out the next time you get a chance.

If we were talking about all types of votes and all voting precincts being counted at the same time then yes, this would be a valid red flag. But that’s not how the votes were counted, hence a “helter-skelter“ distribution of votes that do not hold a pattern and seem to show irregularities. Regardless, enough to look into it with great care and patience.
A major problem for the “Stolen Election” narrative here and generally, however, is that in order for the Dems to change as many votes as they would need, in as many places, we would be talking about a massive fraud on a scale that would be very hard to cover up, particularly if it were coordinated. Just like the Dems screamed “Russia, Russia! Russia!”, if Trump had engaged in any significant level of coordination to beat Hillary with the Russians there would have been some trail to follow. There was not. So, just like then, I think it will be really clear if there is any compelling evidence very early on. If there is pursue it, if not show Dems how patriots deal with loosing a close election....I do not mean exercise your 2nd Amendment Rights, but rather vote them out the next time you get a chance.
Hundreds of thousands of ballots ... delivered in trash cans, tubs, and coolers ... last minute / in the wee hours of the morning by plain-clothes civilians in multiple unmarked cars ... and all - every single one of them - for Biden.

Benford's law absolutely covers this. It's mathematically IMPOSSIBLE.

Hundreds of thousands of ballots ... delivered in trash cans, tubs, and coolers ... last minute / in the wee hours of the morning by plain-clothes civilians in multiple unmarked cars ... and all - every single one of them - for Biden.

Ok, if what you claim is true it raises serious concerns. But your evidence, at this point, is anecdotal. Let the states run their recounts, and the courts hear the cases before we start screaming foul. One thing that has made Dems so insufferable the last four years is their unwillingness to accept that Trump won in 2016. They based these claims mostly on their hopes that he cheated. I truly hope Republicans won’t rush down the same rabbit hole.

Sounds like a cheeky intern put that link under some sort of filter

Or it was just an accident

THe fact they're labeling it as sexual exploitation screams joke

People who make 6 figures + are not the ones doing most of this crap. These are just millenials getting paid nothing

DING, DING, DING......if you want to ignore the science that's fine, but the 'JACKASS IN THE ROOM' that can't be ignored is the censure /media blackout of this famous / proven calculation because it somehow meets the 'Twitter/Facebook criteria of 'Sexual Exploitation' can not be ignored.....

DING, DING, DING......if you want to ignore the science that's fine, but the 'JACKASS IN THE ROOM' that can't be ignored is the censure /media blackout of this famous / proven calculation because it somehow meets the 'Twitter/Facebook criteria of 'Sexual Exploitation' can not be ignored.....

It's just a guy putting the link under a filter dude

There isn't some complex committee or system

More than 50% likely the guy who did this is on the internet some where reading about people complain and laughing. Sexual exploitation......

People imagine Big Tech is some guy in a suit or with a hoodie and a lambo. Most of the time it's just some kid making barely more than minimum wage that is making individual decisions on this or that.

It's just a guy putting the link under a filter dude. There isn't some complex committee or system

...yup, just like a guy putting a link under a filter resulted in the Big Tech 3 blacking out all reports / evidence of the Biden Crime Family's illegal activities before the election. I hear ya....

It's just a guy putting the link under a filter dude. There isn't some complex committee or system

...yup, just like a guy putting a link under a filter resulted in the Big Tech 3 blacking out all reports / evidence of the Biden Crime Family's illegal activities before the election. I hear ya....

That one yea was again done by some one who didn't know what they were doing.

Blew up in twitter's face

Streisand effect

Not the actions of competent people. Who do you imagine is signing up to be a paid internet moderator? lol

I assure the last thing they'll be is competent.

Streisand effect

Not the actions of competent people. Who do you imagine is signing up to be a paid internet moderator? lol

Funny how the CEOs for the Big Tech 3 turned out to be ON Biden's election team .... and Twitter's owner claimed not to have known....while all the censoring and blackouts and bans were going on....

I don't use FB or Twitter but all those who do ought to post this stuff and make them ban ALL OF YOU. Let them ban MILLIONS, tens of millions from their service.

Guess what that would do to their advertising revenue?

Streisand effect

Funny how the CEOs for the Big Tech 3 turned out to be ON Biden's election team .... and Twitter's owner claimed not to have known....while all the censoring and blackouts and bans were going on....

He's C level executive dude, he's not micromanaging twitter moderation

They interface with Democrats because democrats threaten them with regulation.

Instead of protecting them Repbulcians talk about removing section 230 protections. If i was big tech i'd prefer democrats too. All they want is a little lip service. Republicans want to nuke the internet because they dont' like that they aren't in control of it.

Republicans could have just defended Twitter and other social media platforms irrelevant of their moderation choices. Because they're a private company and can do what they want. But republcians didn't do that.

So spare me the crocodile tears about how big tech treats you. Republicans do not treat big tech the way they treat everyone else

The idea that private servers on private land should be classified as common carriers is on the face of it absurd. They do not take advantrage of the commons any more than any service on the web. The ISPs are the common carriers. Not the web sites the ISPs and other internet infrastructure connect us to. And removing section 230 would be worse than the green new deal economically by crazy margins. Just an exodus of american tech

Ok, if what you claim is true it raises serious concerns. But your evidence, at this point, is anecdotal. Let the states run their recounts, and the courts hear the cases before we start screaming foul. One thing that has made Dems so insufferable the last four years is their unwillingness to accept that Trump won in 2016. They based these claims mostly on their hopes that he cheated. I truly hope Republicans won’t rush down the same rabbit hole.
The evidence is in the gravity defying statistical trajectories of the vote tallies...No trajectory in any significant sample goes 100% for any candidate, ever.

Forum List

Back