Twinkie Blinken more concerned about Taliban lack of diversity than getting our Americans home.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's hard to imagine someone more incompetent than brain dead Biden, but allow me to propose Anthony Twinkie Blinken our Secretary of State. This spineless loser is "concerned with the questionable track records of SOME of the Taliban and the lack of women and gays. Woohoo! How are you liking this Democratic "leadership"? Have I mentioned we are totally screwed?

Every sane individual knows "inclusive" and "diversity" are code words for the celebration of unqualified qu33rs and non-Whites which invariably results in incompetence and failure.

It's hard to imagine someone more incompetent than brain dead Biden, but allow me to propose Anthony Twinkie Blinken our Secretary of State. This spineless loser is "concerned with the questionable track records of SOME of the Taliban and the lack of women and gays. Woohoo! How are you liking this Democratic "leadership"? Have I mentioned we are totally screwed?

My guess is that to be a "legitimate" government, the woke US government needs there to be:

1. Women and gays put in positions of power

2. An acceptance of abortion on demand

3. Gender studies taught in schools to help children transition into another sex

4. CRT taught in schools to show how white conservative Christians are racist and destroying the world

5. God stripped from the classroom and society at large.

Only then do they win the Joe Biden cookie of wokeness.

I have to say, it is nice to see some governments in the world stand up to the woke colonialism of the invasive US culture wars Progressives are making the world adopt.

Oh, did I forget...............

6. They all need to get the vaccine and wear masksksksksks!!!

To say that the Potatohead Administration is absolutely clueless would be an understatement.

Blinken is weak. He looks like someone China would ban from being on TV with their new "no sissy boy" rule.

Wokistan is back to being Afghanistan LOL.

After successfully completing its takeover of Afghanistan, the Taliban has been painting over murals in Kabul and replacing them with proclamations of victory, including one that featured Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd.

“The Taliban have started painting over murals left behind from the American occupation,” highlighted one Twitter users. “Here they paint over one mural depicting St George Floyd and replace it with proclamations of victory.”
Some respondents expressed shock that there was actually a George Floyd mural in Afghanistan, but it’s confirmed in a Guardian report.

“The murals addressed everything from the killing of George Floyd in the US and the drowning of Afghan refugees in Iran, to the signing of the US-Taliban agreement towards peace and murder of a Japanese aid worker,” states the article.

The murals were created by a group called Artlords, members of which had covered Kabul with the images, some of which carried social justice messages and amplified women’s rights issues, in the eight years before the Taliban took control.
The original aim of the group, according to its website, was “to pave the way for social transformation and behavioural change”

Although the group asserts it is independent, Artlords has an American outpost which is based in Virginia, United States.

“George Floyd’s face and the LGBT flag are the symbols of American Imperialism in the 21st century,” pointed out Keith Woods.

Yes, the current Secretary of State is a real character.

I chuckle every time I watch him speak.

He is the poster boy for the proverbial effete university type of individual who has absolutely no experience dealing with real life.

Who in the world foisted him on Mr. Biden?

What is wrong with these people?

Forum List

Back