Twilight of the neo conservatives

Twilight of the neoconservatives: is their 20-year reign over the GOP coming to an end?

Yep. Sure is. Scares the hell out of them as well. The fact that JEWISH "conservatives" are the major backers and founders of neo cohenism as I call it scares them even more..losing power is not good for them but it is good for the country.
BTW, since those Jews want ANYBODY but Trump, the rest of the people should probably go for NOBODY but Trump. That looks like the only way to make those Jews loose their power and quit controlling American presidents.

Twilight of the neoconservatives: is their 20-year reign over the GOP coming to an end?

Yep. Sure is. Scares the hell out of them as well. The fact that JEWISH "conservatives" are the major backers and founders of neo cohenism as I call it scares them even more..losing power is not good for them but it is good for the country.
BTW, since those Jews want ANYBODY but Trump, the rest of the people should probably go for NOBODY but Trump. That looks like the only way to make those Jews loose their power and quit controlling American presidents.
Yep. I am NOBODY but Trump.

He'll still suck up to them, but probably do a lot of things they disaprove of, such as stopping the killing of America.

Forum List

Back