Twelve Year Old Boy Heroically Rescues Therapist From Drowning

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Wow, this looks too amazing to be real but great job kid!! Maybe he has a future in the medical field.

Wow, this looks too amazing to be real but great job kid!! Maybe he has a future in the medical field.

I don't know about teenagers and young adults, but the you are showing, the 12 year-olds are doing great.

My only knowledge of CPR is what Steve did for Carl during an episode of the Family Matters tv show. Carl needed it after getting a bad electrical shock from a broken lamp that he was trying to fix. Thankfully I have never been in a situation where any CPR was needed.

God bless you and that boy and who he saved always!!!

Holly

The Gullibles are here . Unless this was a re-run at a later date , how come there was a photographer at hand who gave no help ? If it is a re-enactment , say so . Otherwise it is BS until shown otherwise .

The Gullibles are here . Unless this was a re-run at a later date , how come there was a photographer at hand who gave no help ? If it is a re-enactment , say so . Otherwise it is BS until shown otherwise .

You have a point but maybe it came from the security cams and nobody was watching it or got to the situation in time. It also could very well be a re-enactment and they just didn't mention that part. Or be complete and utter BS like you said who knows.

Forum List

Back