TV Station Refuses To Air Ad About Gay Republican Soldier

Who cares?

Exactly, for a measly 1-3% of the population the poofters sure make a lot of noise, annoying assholes
When they are equals this whole discussion will go away, in about 30 days.

By "equal" you mean a tiny fraction of the population dictating to the rest of us how we should live.... no that's never going away. Because we will not abide by your rules on how we live. You'll have to kill us. Good luck trying.
By equal I mean equal, as in before the law. You support that right? Oh wait, you don't.

Tell us, just how small a group do you have to be before you aren't worthy of rights here?

Who cares?

Exactly, for a measly 1-3% of the population the poofters sure make a lot of noise, annoying assholes

By "equal" you mean a tiny fraction of the population dictating to the rest of us how we should live.... no that's never going away. Because we will not abide by your rules on how we live. You'll have to kill us. Good luck trying.
So what have they "forced" you to change about your life?
He can no longer say how much he hates faggots and people applaud, in most cases.

When are sodomites going to stop trolling for discrimination and learn to live with the other 98% of Americans?
You mean like the stupid *******, only 12% but wanting their rights and not happy with the scraps you toss them there, Whitey? Ungrateful *******, they should be happy they have any rights at all let alone equal rights. That's out of the question.

Who cares?

He can no longer say how much he hates faggots and people applaud, in most cases.
I don't hate queers, I was for civil unions. Which would give them all things that married men and women have. I didn't agree with redefining marriage. Which has always been between a man and a woman. Now marriage means nothing, it has been redefined to mean marriage between anything.

I don't hate queers, I was for civil unions. Which would give them all things that married men and women have. I didn't agree with redefining marriage. Which has always been between a man and a woman. Now marriage means nothing, it has been redefined to mean marriage between anything.
Would you be okay with the government not calling anything a marriage, and only calling them civil unions? And leaving marriage to be determined according to the couples beliefs?

Would you be okay with the government not calling anything a marriage, and only calling them civil unions? And leaving marriage to be determined according to the couples beliefs?
It doesn't matter anymore, marriage has no true meaning anymore. I said I would never get married again, but if I find someone I will just have a preacher give me a union between me, my girl, and God. The way it should be.

A television station in Tennessee had no policy about airing commercials on same-sex marriage until executives received a submission this week. The 30-second spot, sponsored by the group Freedom to Marry, features Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld, a gay soldier who just returned from a tour of duty working in a trauma hospital in Afghanistan — and wants to marry his partner.

TV Station Refuses To Air Ad About Gay Republican Soldier Who Wants To Get Married - BuzzFeed News

Since when is it obligatory for American citizens and business to support gay marriage? Don't forget we don't have an obligation to support LGBT community or any other group. Nobody has a right to force you into supporting anything you don't believe in. More than that, a person can support gay marriage on personal level and completely ignore this sensitive topic in public simply because he doesn't want to do so.
In America we don't owe anything to each other and being insulted by someone else's indifference is at least dull.
Amen to all of this. To me getting all bent out of shape about something or someone only puts that something or someone even more front and center.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Which has always been between a man and a woman. Now marriage means nothing, it has been redefined to mean marriage between anything.
Both statement are utterly false: 13 Facts on the History of Marriage
Like I said it means nothing anymore.
It means two people sharing thier lives, with a formal contract in place.
A civil union? That's what was offered. The queers had to have marriage. Now it means nothing. Thanks.

Which has always been between a man and a woman. Now marriage means nothing, it has been redefined to mean marriage between anything.
A civil union? That's what was offered. The queers had to have marriage. Now it means nothing. Thanks.
If it means nothing to you that's fine by me. The gays feel differently.

Of course they want the baker and jeweller to know. Means nothing now, and they will realize it soon.

Of course they want the baker and jeweller to know. Means nothing now, and they will realize it soon.
Do your job, bake the cake.

Why would they include the sodomite activist's alleged political affiliation? Everything is political to the desperate pathetic low information prog left.

Tell that to the muslim baker that told the queers to go down the road. Guess what? They did, that's how you handle them. Anyway marriage means nothing now, so I don't see the bug deal.

Tell that to the muslim baker that told the queers to go down the road. Guess what? They did, that's how you handle them. Anyway marriage means nothing now, so I don't see the bug deal.
Bake the stupid cake. Baking cakes is not serving God, and all weddings cakes are gay, on purpose.

And marriage means exactly what it has for decades here, a license from the state establishing the formal relationship of a couple.

Forum List

Back