TV Advertising pushing social agendas with role reversal and transgenders

They are pushing multi-racial couples big time in advertising. I haven't seen the gender-confused commercials yet though. And sure, one can just change the channel and not watch. That isn't the issue, though. The issue is that those who think they are 'evolved and diverse' by accepting what is being shown are actually swallowing the insanity that a mental illness is perfectly normal. smh
Interracial couples represent mental illness? Are you seriously saying that? Have you heard of Loving V. Virginia?

Not saying that at all. Gender-confused is the mental illness.
It damned sure sounded like that is what your saying . I do believe that you are the one who is confused. And, well........

Not confused in the least, just worded my post poorly.

So shoot me.

<shrug>

We have all seen the TV ads showing sex role reversals; the man asleep, exhausted after taking care of their baby - and the woman wearing overalls and putting together the crib...the tough looking construction guy sitting in his big tough truck...with a tiny woman in a little car - jump starting his vehicle while he sits inside keeping warm. And on and on.
And recently we are now seeing TV ads showing transgender parents, and even transgender KIDS.

Advertising agencies are actively trying to push a reality that isn't there.

Discuss

It is an attempt to suggest "normal" doesn't exist ... In that abnormal is just as normal.

Here is a study that suggests youths gender confused or transgender are twice as likely to have psychological problems.
Like ... No shit Sherlock ... :thup:

Wonder how much money they wasted figuring out the obvious?

False cause logical fallacy. The fact that they have psychological problems is not the result of, or a cause of their gender dysphoria, it is the result of the discrimination, and marginalization that they experience at the hands of BIGOTS

They are pushing multi-racial couples big time in advertising. I haven't seen the gender-confused commercials yet though. And sure, one can just change the channel and not watch. That isn't the issue, though. The issue is that those who think they are 'evolved and diverse' by accepting what is being shown are actually swallowing the insanity that a mental illness is perfectly normal. smh
Interracial couples represent mental illness? Are you seriously saying that? Have you heard of Loving V. Virginia?

It damned sure sounded like that is what your saying . I do believe that you are the one who is confused. And, well........

So shoot me.

<shrug>
I don't think so. I think you meant it and know are running from it.

False cause logical fallacy. The fact that they have psychological problems is not the result of, or a cause of their gender dysphoria, it is the result of the discrimination, and marginalization that they experience at the hands of BIGOTS

Yeah, sure ... If you say so ... Bigot.
I didn't say that their gender confusion caused the problem.

So shoot me.

<shrug>
I don't think so. I think you meant it and know are running from it.

Why you think I give a crap what you think is beyond me.

The fact is that men have always done these things...
Changing diapers, cooking, cleaning, etc. Only feminists think men don’t do those chores. Probably because the radical feminists who say these things are too nasty to meet a good man.

We have all seen the TV ads showing sex role reversals; the man asleep, exhausted after taking care of their baby - and the woman wearing overalls and putting together the crib...the tough looking construction guy sitting in his big tough truck...with a tiny woman in a little car - jump starting his vehicle while he sits inside keeping warm. And on and on.
And recently we are now seeing TV ads showing transgender parents, and even transgender KIDS.

Discuss
Nonsense.

The only thing ad agencies push is their client’s products; they have no ‘social agenda.’

And their ads are composed to reflect America as it really is, marketing to a diverse American population, however uncomfortable that might make some on the right.

I don't see any correlation between showing sex role reversals and/or transgender children and inter-racial couples.
Inter racial couples are an obvious normal thing. Whether you like it or not.
Woman acting like men, and men acting like women in everyday settings is not normal, and cross dressing 8 year olds is not normal either.
Such is the arrogant, authoritarian right – deciding who is or is not ‘normal.’

Don't watch TV, don't read the newspapers, don't go online, don't go into cities where there's advertising, and you too can be a neanderthal.
Better still, don't buy their product and write the CEO a letter telling him why.

Or even better, mind your own business. It doesn't matter who other people are sleeping with.
When people mind their own business is when they get into the worst trouble.

Thankfully we aren't monitored to the extent that we are compelled to watch commercials and we aren't dragged to pervert movies.

Transgenders in my book....my raising my family my history....what I learnt in my family whom I love

Transgender is ....like a freak show...I'm sorry but in my family ..whom I adore and respect...and now for me in my mind..

trasgender is

well

scum kind of...you know .... mental sickness ....that's what we think over here about that.

with all respect....

Don't watch TV, don't read the newspapers, don't go online, don't go into cities where there's advertising, and you too can be a neanderthal.
Better still, don't buy their product and write the CEO a letter telling him why.

Or even better, mind your own business. It doesn't matter who other people are sleeping with.

Thankfully we aren't monitored to the extent that we are compelled to watch commercials and we aren't dragged to pervert movies.

We're also not forced to watch other people have sex. You don't even have to think about your parents having sex. Amazing huh?

My Dad told me those men who wanted to be women belong in the circus

Dad ...whom I adored is gone now....but he had a point there

We're also not forced to watch other people have sex. You don't even have to think about your parents having sex. Amazing huh?
I don't think about perverts at all which is why i don't go see the movies that promote degeneracy.

Father knows best!:04:

God bless our fathers who were born back then.....our adorable vintage fathers..... gone now but.... they were wise they knew all about everything .....love my Dad .....Bless him ...miss him very much...sad

I don't think about perverts at all which is why i don't go see the movies that promote degeneracy.

What's a pervert?

Discuss

It's all about the Leftist Agenda and political correctness. And fear of boycotts and lawsuits. We are a nation now of the INSANE.

What's a pervert?

in my life I never knew what a pervert is

I miss my dead family...I miss the past

Forum List

Back