Turnabout Is Fair Play: President Trump Calls on GOP Congress to Release Biden Crime Family’s Tax Returns (VIDEO)

Biden has released 24 years of tax returns.

The IRS and the Internal Security Force is on his side.

Oh and Canadian rich are squeaky clean?

Dude stop. Absolutely nobody takes your anti American BS serious. Left loons pretend to...but they don't
No, there are many very wealthy Canadians who also take advantage of the inequities granted to the very wealthy. However, I maintain that it was created in America and is still being furthered and promoted in American.

Why would anyone doubt the support it gets on this board alone?

The IRS and the Internal Security Force is on his side.

For 24 years? You're irrational.

No, there are many very wealthy Canadians who also take advantage of the inequities granted to the very wealthy. However, I maintain that it was created in America and is still being furthered and promoted in American.

Why would anyone doubt the support it gets on this board alone?

I don't know and I don't care. I'm tired of your anti American BS, limpy

Now this will be interesting. Let's see how much money Biden paid on his 10% on his criminal business deals.

The DOJ will just continue to protect Biden.

For 24 years? You're irrational.

Joe is a 50 year government employee. He even has a pin. Progs do love them some ribins and medals now. They have the banana republic leadership clothing styles with endless awards down good.

I'm addressing your constant America hating and how it skews your mind.

Furthermore, don't ever dictate to me again. Understand?
I give credit to America when it is due. Most of the topics aren't asking for that.

Can you stay on topic and address my comments that apply to this topic?

I've very seldom reported anybody but please .........................

Happy holidays!

I give credit to America when it is due. Most of the topics aren't asking for that.

Can you stay on topic and address my comments that apply to this topic?

I've very seldom reported anybody but please .........................

Happy holidays!

Dude, report me, IDC. It's an ongoing drama with you leftists.

Stop threatening me I mean really.

Investigate Trump!!!!! (But don't you dare touch Biden)

Get it, dumbfuck? I really doubt it.

Dude, report me, IDC. It's an ongoing drama with you leftists.

Stop threatening me I mean really.

Investigate Trump!!!!! (But don't you dare touch Biden)

Get it, dumbfuck? I really doubt it.
You may want to just ignore me and save yourself some aggravation, as I will you.

Utter bull crap. Unlike Trump, Biden as president is audited every year by the irs because it is MANDATORY.

Only Crooked Donald and his minion co-conspirators, stopped the IRS from the Presidential MANDATORY audit.

Biden also was audited every year as vice president, 8 years in a row, by the IRS.

Your guy, is just as crooked as they come!

Utter bull crap. Unlike Trump, Biden as president is audited every year by the irs because it is MANDATORY.

Only Crooked Donald and his minion co-conspirators, stopped the IRS from the Presidential MANDATORY audit.

Biden also was audited every year as vice president, 8 years in a row, by the IRS.

Many politicians and those working in D.C. around them have gotten rich for some reason. No questions asked.

And you have never, even ONCE asked yourself.......
"How the fuck does a career politician (Obama, Biden etc) who's never had a real job in his life acquire a net worth of hundreds of millions?
Seriously?

MOVIE STARS, famous athletes and popular RAPPERS even have trouble doing that.
How the fuck is it so easy for those politicians who have done nothing but slither around the dark back alleys of politics?

THINK McFLY....THINK

Trump was never a CAREER politician.

Even if he got all his money from his dad, at least we know there was something tangible and above board he did to get there.
I don't care if he filed bankruptcy. Common business practice.
I don't care if a few things he had done are a bit shady.....Don't get me started on APPLE Corporation!

I despise Trump and his sons, but they could never be the deceptive, anti-American, corrupt scum that the Bidens are.

LOL. Congress doesn't have to release it. Biden did it himself.

Next time, before blindly accepting your orange douchebag's words, do some research. It will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Today, the President and First Lady released their 2021 federal income tax return. With this release, the President has shared a total of 24 years of tax returns with the American public, once again demonstrating his commitment to being transparent with the American people about the finances of the commander in chief.

Xiden has not released his business tax returns that represent 13 million he made. He also has his IRS not auditing them,....what is he hiding?

Biden has released 24 years of tax returns.

xiden has refused to release his corp tax records, that represent 13 million of his earnings....and he has not allowed his IRS to audit them

At the end of the day, We The American People have only ourselves to blame.
The Founding Fathers KNEW these tyrants would rise again and they gave us specific remedies and did all they could to give us a way to overcome them.

We cannot blame anyone but ourselves for being too weak, too lazy, too comfortable, too cowardly and too stupid to know it is on our shoulders to stop tyrants at all costs.

Since we failed, we are destined to kiss dictators boots for life and be happy whatever crumbs they throw at us.
We can still cry, bitch, whine and moan for now, until they force us to shut up. (soon).

Forum List

Back