Tulsi Gabbard tells Van Jones why she s running in 2020

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Ms. Gabbard talks about DACA kids facing uncertainty.

The same kids whose irresponsible foreign born parent or parents exploited flawed immigration laws,

What about American kids who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, facing ABUSE, MALTREATMENT and uncertainty??

Tulsi Gabbard,, Dr Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

DACA_01.jpg

Peace.

She is an interesting candidate. I hope she goes far. If there was ever a democrat I would vote for it would be her but not gonna happen in 2020. Once she moves farther right on social issues I could consider her. I like her foreign policy for the most part.

Tulsi Gabbard Interview: Assad Meeting, Torture, Venezuela Coup, Corporate Media Blackout

So.....According to Tulsi's quote of MLK.....Only light(white) can drive out darkness(black). Now that's funny you gotta admit. :113: I gotta admit I kinda like her. She's pretty.

She seems sane, opposed to the other democratic candidates, which means she doesn’t stand a chance

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Ms. Gabbard talks about DACA kids facing uncertainty.

The same kids whose irresponsible foreign born parent or parents exploited flawed immigration laws,

What about American kids who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, facing ABUSE, MALTREATMENT and uncertainty??

Peace.
So you only listened to the first two minutes .

So you only listened to the first two minutes

Hello, Angelo. You are correct, listened to several minutes before tuning out a politician and then reacting to her comments, adding her to my list of shameless Americans ignoring our Nation's Child Care Public Health Crisis.

Though, after your gentle admonishment I decided to watch the entire conversation with Van Jones.

Frankly, I was impressed in that Tulsi sounded sincere, and said some things I agree with. Especially when she defined Aloha, and explained what the word meant to her.

I really like that PEACE seems to be her centerpiece.

However, I'll have to learn more about her platform before viewing her as more than a politician.

Angelo, thanks for the nudge. :)

Peace.

Forum List

Back