Tulsi Gabbard Slams VP Harris, ‘Disaster’ Chosen for Her ‘Color’ and ‘Sex’

10 to 1 she is the selection:’
(1) From and currently lives in SF
(2) A Justice on the most Leftist court in the country
(3) Hates America, white people, and Christians
(4) Hold political stances that even made Justice Kagan go ‘wow.’
(5) is Jewish
(6) She is young
(7) Would fully uphold the leftist radical agenda.

10 to 1 she is the selection:’
(1) From and currently lives in SF
(2) A Justice on the most Leftist court in the country
(3) Hates America, white people, and Christians
(4) Hold political stances that even made Justice Kagan go ‘wow.’
(5) is Jewish
(6) She is young
(7) Would fully uphold the leftist radical agenda.

You are preaching to the choir

I agree

Just read Leondra Kruger stances on cases… smh she is just another hate America, hate white people (even though she is half white), hate religion (even thought she professes to be Jewish) far left wing ideolog. She would be the most far left the court has ever seen!

Not sure how an elitist like her would help black people, but so far all the leftist Biden is considering are just as bad!
Garbage in (to Joe's brain). Garbage out, such as Kamala Harris.

The people behind Brandon Biden will be making this choice so everyone can be sure the new pick for
SCOTUS will be a far left crackpot like Bernie Sanders in a dress with a tan.

Character attack? Just what do you call haggard Gabbard's atack on Harris?
[/QUOTE]
The whore Harris. Lmao

There are times I really like Tulsi but then I get thinking, that she comes off so reasonable in various situations, why the hell does she stay in that bigoted party of Marxists?
Something about if you aren't a lib by the time you are twenty, that you don't have a heart and that if you aren't a conservative by the time that you are forty that you don't have a brain I think.

Something about if you aren't a lib by the time you are twenty, that you don't have a heart and that if you aren't a conservative by the time that you are forty that you don't have a brain I think.
Winston Churchill: “If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.”

Forum List

Back