Tulsi Gabbard Rising in New Hampshire Polls, Thanks to Republican Support

People who voted for Donald Trump have far more favorable views of Gabbard than those who voted for Hillary Clinton. And because the state has an open primary, that could be significant.

No, I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat- in another forum I was amazed at how many Democrats seemed to hate Gabbard- I don't share her politics, but i admire her for calling a spade a spade when it comes to the never ending wars-

Maybe the Russians have infiltrated New Hampshire.
View attachment 287164
Our nonstop wars and constant meddling in the internal affairs of other nations, is a terrible travesty. Thousands are dead and nations turned into waste lands. All due to the imperial actions of the assholes in Washington.

War abroad always leads to tyranny at home. We are witnessing this happen right now.

War is the worst thing a POTUS can do. Tulsi isn’t perfect. No politician is, but we need the wars to end or they will end us. Tulsi May be the best candidate for POTUS in a long time.

Trump campaigned on ending this shit, even including terminating NATO. For this the Deep State is out to get him. There is a war going on internally in our corrupt government. Trump is losing. Tulsi can do better.

Assault weapons ban and slavery reparations sounds an awful lot like tyranny at home.

People who voted for Donald Trump have far more favorable views of Gabbard than those who voted for Hillary Clinton. And because the state has an open primary, that could be significant.

No, I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat- in another forum I was amazed at how many Democrats seemed to hate Gabbard- I don't share her politics, but i admire her for calling a spade a spade when it comes to the never ending wars-

Maybe the Russians have infiltrated New Hampshire.
View attachment 287164
Our nonstop wars and constant meddling in the internal affairs of other nations, is a terrible travesty. Thousands are dead and nations turned into waste lands. All due to the imperial actions of the assholes in Washington.

War abroad always leads to tyranny at home. We are witnessing this happen right now.

War is the worst thing a POTUS can do. Tulsi isn’t perfect. No politician is, but we need the wars to end or they will end us. Tulsi May be the best candidate for POTUS in a long time.

Trump campaigned on ending this shit, even including terminating NATO. For this the Deep State is out to get him. There is a war going on internally in our corrupt government. Trump is losing. Tulsi can do better.

Assault weapons ban and slavery reparations sounds an awful lot like tyranny at home.
Well if she were to put an end to the Deep State, she would go down as one of our greatest presidents.

I think it's funny that voters think POTUS will make a difference..... in how hard we hit a brick wall.

I'm a libertarian- I detest political and religious groups- that said, can you address the message since you got your little tantrum and public embarrassment out of the way?

You are free to call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, as far as I'm concerned, but if you support Trump, you are a Republican. You like Gabbard because you hope she will be a spoiler.

Supporting Rump in no way makes somebody a "Republican". Lots of Republicans don't support Rump for reasons that are just as obvious to them as they are to the rest of us.

"Republican" is a political party. Nobody needs to join a political party to vote for (or against) one. Those who support Rump are not necessarily Republicans. They're just morons.

Trump is the head of the republican party. Every statement, action, or tweet by him is by definition representative of the Republican party. You can't support Trump without supporting the Republican party. If you support the republican party, you are a Republican. Again, I don't blame people for being embarrassed to admit that, but facts is facts. They are morons as well, but that goes without saying.

Not true. Rump is a "Republican" in name only. Rump is basically there (wherever "there" is) for one thing and one thing only, and that is Numero Uno. If "Republican" is the label to polish that knob, then that's what he'll use. And the support he does have in that party is basically the same element --- whores riding on his bullshit back for their own gain. You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone anywhere --- Republican, Democrat, Whig, Tory, Whatever --- who actually synchs with him ideologically, since he HAS NO ideology. Nothing beyond "DIG ME", which is not an ideology. It is a mental defect.

Yet the Republicans proudly chose him as their standard bearer, and leader of their party.

I couldn't say "proudly" but yeah they sure did, which speaks volumes about their own balls or lack thereof.
I'd say the word is Sellouts.

I'm a libertarian- I detest political and religious groups- that said, can you address the message since you got your little tantrum and public embarrassment out of the way?

You are free to call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, as far as I'm concerned, but if you support Trump, you are a Republican. You like Gabbard because you hope she will be a spoiler.

Supporting Rump in no way makes somebody a "Republican". Lots of Republicans don't support Rump for reasons that are just as obvious to them as they are to the rest of us.

"Republican" is a political party. Nobody needs to join a political party to vote for (or against) one. Those who support Rump are not necessarily Republicans. They're just morons.

Trump is the head of the republican party. Every statement, action, or tweet by him is by definition representative of the Republican party. You can't support Trump without supporting the Republican party. If you support the republican party, you are a Republican. Again, I don't blame people for being embarrassed to admit that, but facts is facts. They are morons as well, but that goes without saying.

Not true. Rump is a "Republican" in name only. Rump is basically there (wherever "there" is) for one thing and one thing only, and that is Numero Uno. If "Republican" is the label to polish that knob, then that's what he'll use. And the support he does have in that party is basically the same element --- whores riding on his bullshit back for their own gain. You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone anywhere --- Republican, Democrat, Whig, Tory, Whatever --- who actually synchs with him ideologically, since he HAS NO ideology. Nothing beyond "DIG ME", which is not an ideology. It is a mental defect.
Everyone thought Donny was a D until he announced for the R nomination.

Speak for yourself. Rump has never been a D or an R or a whatever that other third party was back when he knew David Duke before he didn't know him. Rump has always been an I, as in the personal pronoun. The party of Me. FUCK that all day.

Speak for yourself. Rump has never been a D or an R or a whatever that other third party was back when he knew David Duke before he didn't know him. Rump has always been an I, as in the personal pronoun. The party of Me. FUCK that all day.
The party of "I" is the only party who will look out for the party of "you"- political Party's, like religious groups, demand the dogma of the day is adhered to which is disrespectful to the rights of the Individual, which means your Liberty is at stake.
The Party (group) will fade into History and never remembered as anything more than a supporting cast for the Individual.
As Trump has proved Party is irrelevant- both Party's subscribe to the restricting of the "I"ndividual's Liberty, thus the party of "you" is left hanging and paying for what "you" don't like-
Trump (just like his predecessors) is a culmination of a 2 Party system which ensures (and insures) the destination remains the same- enslaved to a central bank so the Empire remains intact.

Agreed, but SHE is still much worse.

Be careful what you wish for.

The D Party, MSM, and the bureaucracy are telling Americans anyone but Donnie. This is their platform. Fuck that. We don’t need another phony progressive who is nothing but a warmongering elitist.

We have Donnie because Ears and HER are so fucking bad.

For a sense of how divorced the Democrats are from mainstream America, the collapse of Tulsi Gabbard’s presidential campaign is instructive. Gabbard is a liberal who supports banning so-called assault weapons, raising the minimum wage to $15, free college tuition, etc. But her positions on abortion and health care are relatively moderate. Moreover, she is circumspect about impeachment, the only responsible position for a sitting congresswoman, and supports withdrawing American troops from Syria. Thus, her poll numbers are tanking. This is good news for Republicans. If a liberal like Tulsi Gabbard is too moderate for today’s Democrats, they have no chance of beating Trump in 2020.

Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine

The imminent demise of her presidential campaign portends disaster for her party.

The party of "I" is the only party who will look out for the party of "you"- political Party's, like religious groups, demand the dogma of the day is adhered to which is disrespectful to the rights of the Individual, which means your Liberty is at stake.
The Party (group) will fade into History and never remembered as anything more than a supporting cast for the Individual.
As Trump has proved Party is irrelevant- both Party's subscribe to the restricting of the "I"ndividual's Liberty, thus the party of "you" is left hanging and paying for what "you" don't like-
Trump (just like his predecessors) is a culmination of a 2 Party system which ensures (and insures) the destination remains the same- enslaved to a central bank so the Empire remains intact.

That's all spot-on, except that when I said the "party of I", I meant it as the personal pronoun, not the everyman. The singular, the id, the ego, the unholy trinity of me-myself-I. That's why I pointed out that that's what that means. If you'd like to put it in the objective case, call it the "party of Me".

For a sense of how divorced the Democrats are from mainstream America, the collapse of Tulsi Gabbard’s presidential campaign is instructive. Gabbard is a liberal who supports banning so-called assault weapons, raising the minimum wage to $15, free college tuition, etc. But her positions on abortion and health care are relatively moderate. Moreover, she is circumspect about impeachment, the only responsible position for a sitting congresswoman, and supports withdrawing American troops from Syria. Thus, her poll numbers are tanking. This is good news for Republicans. If a liberal like Tulsi Gabbard is too moderate for today’s Democrats, they have no chance of beating Trump in 2020.

Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine

The imminent demise of her presidential campaign portends disaster for her party.

I'll go ahead and disagree that the reason Gabbard is not higher is moderation. Rather, it's because she's not anointed.
Clinton for example was anointed, and it wasn't going to matter how much support Sanders put together. This is still a backroom system, and all that puppetry about debates and primary elections is bread and circus theater to anoint the predestined.

Frankly to suggest ideologies decide a candidate is absurd. Take Rump. Please. A creature with no ideology at all, who basically knows how to troll. And the political party said "hey, trolling, we can use that'.

That's all spot-on, except that when I said the "party of I", I meant it as the personal pronoun, not the everyman. The singular, the id, the ego, the unholy trinity of me-myself-I. That's why I pointed out that that's what that means. If you'd like to put it in the objective case, call it the "party of Me".
Words mean things- the Party (notice the capital P) of Me is more appropriate in the context being discussed.

Words mean things- the Party (notice the capital P) of Me is more appropriate in the context being discussed.

Not sure where you're going with that but the commentary was about a specific individual, not so much 'parties'.

Not sure where you're going with that but the commentary was about a specific individual, not so much 'parties'.

I'm working on a thread specifically addressing that.

An "Open" primary is an electoral abomination. It is like allowing managers to vote in a union election. Fucking crazy.

I'm working on a thread specifically addressing that.

Great, please invite me when it goes up. :thup:

An "Open" primary is an electoral abomination. It is like allowing managers to vote in a union election. Fucking crazy.

To the extent that a primary means anything, nape, can't agree. That's the people being given a choice of more than one. It's the equivalent of the end-of-season playoff games to determine who goes to the final. You want the best representations of the sport in that final, not the best versus the worst.

My state has "open" primaries. I always use them to vote for whoever doesn't have the White House, because what would be the point of voting for an incumbent. That's a waste of time. Of course a political party is going to nominate whoever it wants anyway so engaging in the primary at all is a relative waste of time too but it's less of a waste if there's a sliver of a chance you can push a better choice than a Rump or a Clinton. It's just unfortunate I can't vote in BOTH primaries.

For a sense of how divorced the Democrats are from mainstream America, the collapse of Tulsi Gabbard’s presidential campaign is instructive. Gabbard is a liberal

A "liberal" who spouts crank right wing talking points very regularly, and who spends much her time on FOX News saying how awful Democrats are. And she loves her wars and interventions, especially if she can kill some muslims. She only selectively rejects the interventions that are inconvenient to Putin.

Democrats can do better. And will. Tulsi seemed to know her DINO act wasn't playing well at home, and that she couldn't win her primary.

She's angling for a well-paid FOX News job now. After all, Hillary crushed her third-party spoiler hopes, so that's all that's left to her. Sure, she could still run, but she'd pull votes mostly from Republicans. FOX always needs more "Democrats" who will talk about how much they hate all other Democrats.

Forum List

Back