Tuesday's Big Winner? Hillary Clinton!

In 2016 the Republicans will have to defend up to 25 Senate seats to the Democrats' 10.

In 2016 the Democrats that stayed home yesterday will be out to vote.

In 1986, Reagan and the GOP suffered a midterm defeat just like this one for the Democrats. It did not lead to President Dukakis.

Americans do have a short memory but if the public is reminded of Obama's stupidity (and his band of foolhardy idiots) in 2016 perhaps their collective legacy will steer voters away from a repeat of the current mess. Too early to say.

There is no mess. The mess was in 2008/2009. The mess is being cleaned up.
Delusional till the end I see. The mess now is all obutthurts.

In 2016 the Republicans will have to defend up to 25 Senate seats to the Democrats' 10.

In 1986, Reagan and the GOP suffered a midterm defeat just like this one for the Democrats. It did not lead to President Dukakis.

Americans do have a short memory but if the public is reminded of Obama's stupidity (and his band of foolhardy idiots) in 2016 perhaps their collective legacy will steer voters away from a repeat of the current mess. Too early to say.

We have UE under 6% and 3.5% GDP growth and gas prices around $3.

If you think that's a mess and 2008/2009 wasn't, you're even more stupid than I thought you were,

and you weren't doing that well beforehand.

History isn't taught in red states.

If you think that's a mess and 2008/2009 wasn't, you're even more stupid than I thought you were,

When Obutthurt took office has was around 1.76 a gallon, try lying again idiot. You are the delusional one.

The "fog of scandals" has blocked your mind from reality. Yes, there is a mess.

No, it's history isn't forgotten in red states.

No, it's history isn't forgotten in red states.

Yeah okay....thanks for another reason to laugh.

One of two possibilities:
1) You forgot to take your meds.
2) You overdosed.

Really?

I did a damned good job of it in two red states.

What a silly thing to post.

Really?

You should teach your fellow reds that a President losing congressional support in the 6th year of his presidency is pretty common then; many of them do not seem to know it.

So if everything was going so great why did the Democrats get soundly defeated in almost every race?

Really?

You should teach your fellow reds that a President losing congressional support in the 6th year of his presidency is pretty common then; many of them do not seem to know it.

Oh they knew it in 2006. I was on a different forum then, and the RWnuts couldn't shut up about it.

So if everything was going so great why did the Democrats get soundly defeated in almost every race?

Probably for the same reason Reagan and the GOP lost in 1986.

Why did that happen?

Really?

Except for Clinton in 1998. lol

Hillary Clinton spent an enormous amount of political capital campaigning for democrats and every one of them lost. Arkansas democrats lost the senate and governorship.

Democrats are hanging all their hopes on overcoming a white majority with welfare loving non whites. To do this they expect the level of third world immigration to dramatically rise. This is their entire plan. If it fails they got nothing.

"welfare loving non whites" - amazing.
That this is the entire Democrat base? Yes. Its what happens when the far left radicals take over the party. Compare the chidlren of old Democrats like Michelle Nunn and Mark Udall to their dads Sam Nunn and Morris Udall and you get some sense as to how far the party has gone off the deep end.
Even lil' Carter got his ass waxed.

How often does a Presidential Grandson lose a race?
Sandra Fluk went down in flames as well. Interesting how those that the democratic party used as their poster children are not seen in the same light by the people they serve.

Why did that happen?
Voter fraud, rigged machines, liberal media, illegal aliens, illegal fraud, rigged media, voter aliens, rigged liberals, voter machines, liberal aliens voting for media machines....

The above answer makes as much sense as any argument claiming sizable improprieties

huh?

Running out of things to say, I see.

Why did that happen?
Reagan wasnt running in 1986.

Really?

Except in 2006. As I recall, EVERYONE made it clear that it was PROOF that America was not interested in Bush's agenda. EVERYONE.

Forum List

Back