Tucker snubs Hannity during the handoff

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
This is funny. Tucker gave Hannity that look like someone just dookied on his rug.

On Tuesday evening during their show trade off, Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson had an awkward moment when the two disagreed on Carlson's segment relating to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.

“At least one person has become extremely rich, richer than any man in history, from all of this, including a lot of the suffering, that would be Amazon CEO, Democrat donor, owner of The Washington Post Jeff Bezos,” Carlson said during his segment.

This is funny. Tucker gave Hannity that look like someone just dookied on his rug.

On Tuesday evening during their show trade off, Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson had an awkward moment when the two disagreed on Carlson's segment relating to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.

“At least one person has become extremely rich, richer than any man in history, from all of this, including a lot of the suffering, that would be Amazon CEO, Democrat donor, owner of The Washington Post Jeff Bezos,” Carlson said during his segment.

Doesn’t Hannity always have the “I just sat in a steaming pile of dookie” look on his face??

Speaking of billionaires profiting from this scamdemic, this is worth watching:

Well, Hannity is a master of pomposity, smugness, and groupthink....So there's that.

Yeah, I don't understand why any conservative would be a fan of a RINO neocon like him. Then again, since I don't watch TV, I haven't seen seen him or any of those talking heads in ages. So...I'm only going by what I remember of him from many years ago.

I didn't share it as a news piece.

I was kind of just rubbing something in. But you don't know what. lol.
D65FDE8F-DBA0-4DB5-B567-AFA62E437D60.jpeg
I Get it

Actually, hold on, Jitts. You just reminded me, I forgot to answer your other question. I have to find it again, though.

Hm. I'm trying to think of the search terms. I forget the thread, Jitts.

Oh, I know what thread it was now. Where...did...Tucker....come....from....by, Jitts. Think those are the search terms.

I didn't share it as a news piece.

I was kind of just rubbing something in. But you don't know what. lol.
View attachment 366268I Get it

No, you don't.
Your right I don’t have tds

It's "you're." And his post has nothing to do with Trump, Einstein.
Oh but it does, it all leads bay to trump

Forum List

Back