Tucker slams EPA for allowing more Atrazine into U.S. water supply to protect big agriculture

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tucker Slams EPA For Allowing More Atrazine Into U.S. Water Supply To Protect Big Agriculture
Fox News host Tucker Carlson blasted the Environmental Protection Agency over its decision to stop monitoring the dangerous herbicide known as Atrazine in the U.S. water supply.

-----------------------------------------------

Even Tucker says it hmmmmmm.........................

Oh but when Alex Jones told the dumb asses that idiot who poked fun at the gay frogs never had the intelligence to pay attention long enough to ever realize this drug is causing a lot of these issues.

Idiots won't believe shit until so much information is learned before them they can't deny it.

Some are kind of sappy enough to claim eeeeh i'm gay now wtf difference does it make! That's not the point jacks asses you should get up and help fight this huge POS corporation who see money, not our health etc........ Nobody is born that way keep telling yourself that esp. not today's life and the world of bs.

upload_2020-1-18_19-48-21.png

Weed killer turns male frogs into females

upload_2020-1-18_19-56-24.png

Flashback: Professor Exposes Hazards of Gay Frog Chemical in TEDTalks Lecture

upload_2020-1-18_20-2-8.png

Last edited:
Tucker Slams EPA For Allowing More Atrazine Into U.S. Water Supply To Protect Big Agriculture
Fox News host Tucker Carlson blasted the Environmental Protection Agency over its decision to stop monitoring the dangerous herbicide known as Atrazine in the U.S. water supply.

Oh but when Alex Jones told the dumb asses that idiot who poked fun at the gay frogs never had the intelligence to pay attention long enough to ever realize this drug is causing a lot of these issues.

Idiot won't believe shit until so much information is learned before them they can't deny it.

Some are kind of sappy enough to claim eeeeh i'm gay now wtf difference does it make! That's not the point jacks asses you should get up and help fight this huge POS corporation who see money, not our health etc........ Nobody is born that way keep telling yourself that esp. not today's life and the world of bs.

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
i saw the report on Carlsons show ! i think that it may be a slow acting method for population control ! then again i could be wrong ! but either way more reporting should be done and people should be warned about this dangerous chemical !

Idiot won't believe shit until so much information is learned before them they can't deny it.

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
i saw the report on Carlsons show ! i think that it may be a slow acting method for population control ! then again i could be wrong ! but either way more reporting should be done and people should be warned about this dangerous chemical !
Clean water regulations, lowered by Trump are not in the best interest of the country as a whole. His views on EPA are skewed by the right and big business. His picks for EPA leadership have been horrible.

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
Clean water regulations, lowered by Trump are not in the best interest of the country as a whole. His views on EPA are skewed by the right and big business. His picks for EPA leadership have been horrible.
if something isnt done the contaminated water will turn normal people into democrats !

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
if something isnt done the contaminated water will turn normal people into democrats !
More likely, better allow current right-wing republicans to be viewed as toads of our specie.

• Banned

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
hate to bust your bubble this shit has beenn inn place sinnce your bitch Obama.

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
More likely, better allow current right-wing republicans to be viewed as toads of our specie.
hows that volunteer work going at the abortion clinic ???

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
hows that volunteer work going at the abortion clinic ???
I heard you were going to blow the place up so I didn't show. How did your bomb plans go? Did you abort the adults that you disagree with?

I am glad to see that some Trumplicans are coming around to the idea that rescinding or gutting all environmental laws is not a good idea. Trump wants more mercury in your water and more toxins in your air. Maybe Trumplicans are finally figuring out that they drink water and breathe air as well.

Idiots won't believe shit until so much information is learned before them they can't deny it.

View attachment 301201

View attachment 301202

View attachment 301203
I remember Carlson distinctly calling atrazine a pesticide not a herbicide and I laughed
I remember we used it in corn years ago
Kind of an old chemical
I haven't seen it in years

As far as frogs go
I remember we used to catch tadpoles and put clorox in their water, and they would blow up and expand like a balloon and then go off like a bomb.
rather interesting if I say so myself.

Maybe Trumplicans are finally figuring out that they drink water and breathe air as well.
I think it will take a bit longer before that is considered to be as necessary as owning libs.
So you’re saying Trumplicans don’t drink water and breathe air? What are you rocks? Well that does make sense...

No, I'm saying they are more interested in owning libs. Can you think of another explanation for current behaviour?

Forum List

Back