Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

We are more concerned about your Kremlin support. Carlson gets paid in American Green Backs.

You get paid for being a mattress back.

Your Rubles are in Ruin.

Tell Uncle Pooty you need some more Vodka.

I need a drink just reading your Troll Tripe.
He doesn't pay me. He has you to support his war and his American mouth piece, tucker, the Putin sucker.
Thank you and the other pro Putin right wing for making this thread so popular.

In the Propagandist game, there are 10 thousand Prog derived Propagandists for every Tucker. And the Progs are near universally the same in their pablum. Tucker and others of his ilk may have varying degrees of differences.
The point of the thread is, the Kremlin has chosen Tucker as their official American mouthpiece. Nobody else but Tucker Carlson was mentioned in the Russian memo to all Russian information outlets under the Russian Department of information and security.

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.

You spelled "Biden" wrong.......it's not "Tucker" it's B-i-d-e-n

Dope

He doesn't pay me. He has you to support his war and his American mouth piece, tucker, the Putin sucker.
Thank you and the other pro Putin right wing for making this thread so popular.
Putin, Xi and Biden as a team has brought nothing to The World but War, Pestilence, Poverty and Famine, and soon unprecedented levels of DEATH.

The point of the thread is, the Kremlin has chosen Tucker as their official American mouthpiece. Nobody else but Tucker Carlson was mentioned in the Russian memo to all Russian information outlets under the Russian Department of information and security.
Try hard to speak like an

AMER

I

CAN!

You Engrish Sucks just as much as you do.

What a fucking imbecile you are.
BSNBC and CNN said it...so it must be true.

:auiqs.jpg:
Actually haven't quoted PMSNBC or CNN on this thread. You mean, they too are aware, Tucker is now the chose voice of the GRU? I had not heard. Not surprising, as I had other things going on last night, to busy to watch mainstream news. It was Walking Dead night and a Free HBO & Cinemax weekend. :D

Putin, Xi and Biden as a team has brought nothing to The World but War, Pestilence, Poverty and Famine, and soon unprecedented levels of DEATH.
Maybe you should start a thread on that, someday.

Try hard to speak like an

AMER

I

CAN!

You Engrish Sucks just as much as you do.
I do speak as an American. Maybe you should support Ukraine and American interests over Tucker, then you could sound American instead of sounding like a Russian supporting troll.

I do speak as an American. Maybe you should support Ukraine and American interests over Tucker, then you could sound American instead of sounding like a Russian supporting troll.
Maybe you should help Putin's Favorite Pet, EmperorShitzHizPantz change his diaper and yours too.

Maybe you should help Putin's Favorite Pet, EmperorShitzHizPantz change his diaper and yours too.
Look, I will take the heat off of poor Tucker for supporting Russia. Now I understand it is a competition to be the biggest supporter of Russia for you guys. I was reading Drudge Report a moment ago and just under the 2 or 3 articles of Tucker being used to support Russia, I came across this, article. Looks like Russia also thinks Candice Owens is a little supporting darling.

Look, I will take the heat off of poor Tucker for supporting Russia. Now I understand it is a competition to be the biggest supporter of Russia for you guys. I was reading Drudge Report a moment ago and just under the 2 or 3 articles of Tucker being used to support Russia, I came across this, article. Looks like Russia also thinks Candice Owens is a little supporting darling.
Where were you when Dimentia Joe Shit Hiz Pantz?

Where you sifting through his diaper trying to divine the future by analyzing the corn kernels?

LOL, now we know you are a RUSSIAN pole smoking hairy man butt loving waste of Vodka.

Where were you when Dimentia Joe Shit Hiz Pantz?

Where you sifting through his diaper trying to divine the future by analyzing the corn kernels?
Probably watching unAmerican Tucker voicing support for Russia in the run up to the Russian Ukraine invasion to topple friendly countries.
1647290355961.png

Last edited:
Of course youre not a republican. They all say that when wedged.
Sounds like you got wedged or at least given a wedgie, probably for you, just like grade school, high school and maybe college if you went.

Forum List

Back