Tucker Going On Vacation... Fishing.

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Make the story go away. Tucker Carlson has gotta go hide. Let things cool off. I'd say four days should be enough.
Hell of a fish story... Ha Ha Ha!

"Minutes after Fox News was called out on MSNBC, the embattled host of The Tucker Carlson Show announced that he would be going on a “long-planned” vacation."

"The announcement came after Blake Neff, the show’s top writer, was exposed for his history of racist, homophobic and misogynistic social media posts."

“We’re out of time — gonna spend the next four days trout-fishing. Long-planned,” Carlson claimed. “This is one of those years where if you don’t get it in now, you’re probably not going to.”

Yeah, total BS OP.

Tucker Carlson owns you commies every time he makes an appearance.
He'll be be back to slap you around with reality some more in 4 days.
Never in my life would I go out of my way to catch Trout, but to each their own. :)
Catfish, Bass, Bream, Nile Perch, Flounder, Angelfish,..damn! What's the others like Angelfish? Black stripe mathingys, Reds and Yellows is what I like? Tiger..hmm..NOT Tiger sharks..
Is it Tigerfish? Oh! It's Sheephead. :banana:
I don't even count on getting Kobia around here.

Last edited:
More chickenshit from Raw Sewage.

Tucker went on a fishing vacation about this time last year...Nothing at all to see here.

FakeTapper.jpg

So, did he actually address his head writer resigning?

Yeah, total BS OP.

Tucker Carlson owns you commies every time he makes an appearance.
He'll be be back to slap you around with reality some more in 4 days.
Never in my life would I go out of my way to catch Trout, but to each their own. :)
Catfish, Bass, Bream, Nile Perch, Flounder, Angelfish,..damn! What's the others like Angelfish? Black stripe mathingys, Reds and Yellows is what I like? Tiger..hmm..NOT Tiger sharks..
Is it Tigerfish? Oh! It's Sheephead. :banana:
I don't even count on getting Kobia around here.
Is Tucker Trumpies besty over Hannity now? HAH!
That bad breath Laura does the same.

Question... You all think Tucker and Mr. Pillow are gonna hook up (pun intended)?

Make the story go away. Tucker Carlson has gotta go hide. Let things cool off. I'd say four days should be enough.

"Minutes after Fox News was called out on MSNBC, the embattled host of The Tucker Carlson Show announced that he would be going on a “long-planned” vacation."

"The announcement came after Blake Neff, the show’s top writer, was exposed for his history of racist, homophobic and misogynistic social media posts."

“We’re out of time — gonna spend the next four days trout-fishing. Long-planned,” Carlson claimed. “This is one of those years where if you don’t get it in now, you’re probably not going to.”

The left does not have a very strong case against blake neff

You’re a parrot in an echo chamber. You rely on amplified left wing propaganda for sources. Why didn’t you just change the channel and see for yourself?

You’re a parrot in an echo chamber. You rely on amplified left wing propaganda for sources. Why didn’t you just change the channel and see for yourself?
Fascinating story isn't it? The Carlson y racist writer story... how do you like that?

Fascinating story isn't it? The Carlson y racist writer story... how do you like that?
What are you talking about? I just watched his show a moment ago and he explained how they fired that writer for his comments. There’s no controversy. What’s your point?

That son of a bitch.

What are you talking about? I just watched his show a moment ago and he explained how they fired that writer for his comments. There’s no controversy. What’s your point?
Why fire him? No controversy in that. Not one bit.

Why fire him? No controversy in that. Not one bit.
Where’s the controversy in someone being fired over a contract issue. What’s your point?

:auiqs.jpg:

Stupid little yappy dog thinks he's so fearsome that he chased the mailman away again.

Tucker is ok but he was copies virtually every thought from Dr Savage
He is a student of Dr S

Forum List

Back