Tucker Carlson will interview Kyle this Monday

Fox News' Tucker Carlson will have an interview with Kyle Rittenhouse on Monday, November 22. He also revealed that his team was working with Rittenhouse on a documentary, throughout the trial.
I saw an interview with Kyle's attorney Mark Richards after the trial and he mentioned that a crew from Tucker Carlson was "embedded" with them throughout the proceedings.

Also of note, is that Richie McGinniss, a prosecution witness at the trial, was a reporter for The Daily Caller, which was co-founded by Tucker Carlson.

The new face of the Right Wing Nut jobs.

Rittenhouse.jpg

Too late for that. The HS dropout and doughy mama's boy is the new darling of Trumpists everywhere. He will soon be used for all kinds of things, and what else is the kid gonna do? He doesn't have a job or any money and relies on mommy for everything.

Now he's got fame, and we'll see about fortune.
It was all about the money in the end.

I saw an interview with Kyle's attorney Mark Richards after the trial and he mentioned that a crew from Tucker Carlson was "embedded" with them throughout the proceedings.

Also of note, is that Richie McGinniss, a prosecution witness at the trial, was a reporter for The Daily Caller, which was co-founded by Tucker Carlson.
Well, of course.

Is there anyone who is going to agree with me, or at least debate my perspective that a 17 year old shouldn't be walking the streets with a rifle?

Someone just either educate me or agree with me because it's the issue I simply can not get over.

From my perspective this was avoidable, even though one of the guys shot probably earned his pass to hell if the crimes he was charged with before the meeting this night are true.

It was legal for a 17year old to use the AR for self defense and it was legal for him to carry it.

I know Canada doesn't have open carry or even concealed carry but it is legal in most of the states in the US. That is a good thing. We have the right to keep and bear arms in our Bill of Rights.

The things that were avoidable were the mob doing their destructive rioting that night and the vigilantes that ran down and attacked Kyle.

Don't forget to provide some hard liquor to make the conversation more civil.

I'm not sure how that would mix with the meth my liberal relatives and in-laws are smoking.

Maybe I should just leave my concealed carry piece in the car or something.

I'm not sure how that would mix with the meth my liberal relatives and in-laws are smoking.

Maybe I should just leave my concealed carry piece in the car or something.
Well, Meth is a CNS stimulant and booze is a CNS depressant. Combining CNS depressant and a CNS stimulant can have some unpredictable effects. Ask George Floyd.

Look at the bright side, methamphetamine is a powerful appetite suppressant, so if they are doing meth that means more turkey for you. And that's something to be thankful for.

Last edited:
It was legal for a 17year old to use the AR for self defense and it was legal for him to carry it.

I know Canada doesn't have open carry or even concealed carry but it is legal in most of the states in the US. That is a good thing. We have the right to keep and bear arms in our Bill of Rights.

The things that were avoidable were the mob doing their destructive rioting that night and the vigilantes that ran down and attacked Kyle.

Thanks for at least responding to this.

In my eyes, the average person that age is lacking the cognitive and emotional maturity to be put in such a situation with such a weapon. The brain isn't even fully developed at that age. I've said the same about people younger who have their driving license and they are on a major highway in Canada during rush hour.

As an aside, is the law only limited to firearms, or can he carry a knife etc on his persons? An honest question.

From a philosophical perspective, I have no problem with someone being educated on such weapons, going to shooting ranges and even handling them at home in defense of his "castle" per se, possibly at an even younger so that they fully appreciate them.

I will respectfully disagree with such a scenario being a legal, normal scenario in a state. As with anything in the U.S and you alluded to, that is their state and it's your country, I'm just trying to understand. I definitely have been converted to agree with your Second Amendment as a practical law and right. It is the nuances between states that are interesting.

Texas is probably my favourite state and the one place I believe will fight hardest for your Constitution. It's open carry as I understand. Though I don't know what age is legal there, I always just assumed adults would be the only ones allowed to carry a weapon in public.

He has an obligation to protect his life if it is endangered, on this issue I agree with a judgement when he had a pistol aimed at him by another. No citizens anywhere should be denied by government law from protecting their life from imminent tragedy.

Thanks for at least responding to this.

In my eyes, the average person that age is lacking the cognitive and emotional maturity to be put in such a situation with such a weapon. The brain isn't even fully developed at that age. I've said the same about people younger who have their driving license and they are on a major highway in Canada during rush hour.

As an aside, is the law only limited to firearms, or can he carry a knife etc on his persons? An honest question.

From a philosophical perspective, I have no problem with someone being educated on such weapons, going to shooting ranges and even handling them at home in defense of his "castle" per se, possibly at an even younger so that they fully appreciate them.

I will respectfully disagree with such a scenario being a legal, normal scenario in a state. As with anything in the U.S and you alluded to, that is their state and it's your country, I'm just trying to understand. I definitely have been converted to agree with your Second Amendment as a practical law and right. It is the nuances between states that are interesting.

Texas is probably my favourite state and the one place I believe will fight hardest for your Constitution. It's open carry as I understand. Though I don't know what age is legal there, I always just assumed adults would be the only ones allowed to carry a weapon in public.

He has an obligation to protect his life if it is endangered, on this issue I agree with a judgement when he had a pistol aimed at him by another. No citizens anywhere should be denied by government law from protecting their life from imminent tragedy.
Most states have open carry. I think the number is 43. Unfortunately the state I live in (Florida) does not because the filthy Tourists Lobby owns the politicians of both parties and they think it will scare away the goddamn tourists.

Most states prohibit someone from under 18 (usually under 21) from carrying a pistol, either open or concealed. However, they allow 17 and 18 year olds to have a long gun in their possession.

All states prohibit anyone under 18 to purchase a long gun but in most it is not illegal for them to have possession.

As far as 17 year olds go. Through out history 17 year olds have served in the military. I saw some in the US Army in Vietnam.

Kyle showed great maturity with the AR. He did not take it to start trouble. He carried it for self defense. He used it only when attacked and in fear of his life and he stop shooting when the threat was over. He showed great fire discipline. As a Firearm Instruction I was very impressed with how Kyle conducted himself under great stress. I probably would have shot a half dozen other rioters before it was over.

However, having said all that if one of my sons had said "Hey, Dad I am going to take one the ARs to the riot downtown tonight" I would have said "Hell no you ain't".

Don't forget to provide some hard liquor to make the conversation more civil.
Indeed! But maybe hide the tequila, whiskey, bourbon, pure grain and anything over 40 proof where things could turn the other way on a dime… one wrong side look! Lol

Hey Bill of Rights boy, if the right to bear arms is such a good thing, why does the entire country of Canada have less than 30% of the homicides that Chicago has?

Forum List

Back