Tucker Carlson: Tony Blinken’s Statement Is an Admission the US Was Behind Nord Stream Pipeline Bombings (VIDEO)

He would be "not so much".
He surprises me sometimes when he trivializes critical thought pertaining to what these elected and appointed officials openly say. He's not stupid by any means.

Of course, discussing and/or analyzing perfectly valid and confirmed acts of conspiracy and promoting baseless conspiracy theory are two entirely different phenomenon. Unfortunately they often get packaged together in a manner that stimulates ease in dismissing and mocking any such dialogue entirely.

Whatever, though. Not my hill.

So much for doing dangerous things...

Last edited:
Right dumbass...the US would blow up a gas pipeline that feeds Europe because what...they want LESS support for Ukraine?
This is example of impossible stupidity, or blind loyalty, either way above is ludicrously erroneous.... The United States did not blow those pipelines, Biden and his handlers did!

Would Russia blow up their own pipelines, their one major trump card over the EU, you actually expect people with a three digit IQ to believe that imbecility???

Listen closely morons, and many of you are just that, morons, Germany is no longer a thrall to Moscow, they are now a thrall to Washington DC, and thus they cannot "back off their support" for Ukraine! :wink:

o_O You douche bag, dear God what a low IQ, he played the video clips you fucking moron!
I know.

It's very difficult for the Leftist people here to accept reality!

But accept they must, like it or not. They can not deny reality.

If it was sabotage it begs the question of who does this benefit? There is but one answer. Putin gets to play the victim and perhaps use it as a false provocation for something.

This is example of impossible stupidity, or blind loyalty, either way above is ludicrously erroneous.... The United States did not blow those pipelines, Biden and his handlers did!
That's some QAnon bullshit there.

WHY IN THE HELL would they do that?

If it was sabotage it begs the question of who does this benefit? There is but one answer. Putin gets to play the victim and perhaps use it as a false provocation for something.
At the same time he puts the squeeze on the EU with winter coming.

The gas company.

I don't know. But that's not what matters, what matters is that Germany and other countries will have no more gas this winter and many more winters to come.

Those who did this are evil.

Blowing up that pipeline is an act of war. Russia is justified in whatever they do. Enemy democrats can't lie their way out.

I don't know. But that's not what matters, what matters is that Germany and other countries will have no more gas this winter and many more winters to come.

Those who did this are evil.
I believe it will be fixed soon.

Wow...you're a pro Russian piece of shit...ain't ya

Newsflash...Germany is not at war with Russia
Russia is better than democrats. Much better. If the US blew up that pipeline, Russia is entitled to retaliate.

Forum List

Back