Tucker Carlson shows why his peers on the left hate him.

Tucker Carlson admits he’s a liar, but ‘tries’ not to lie on television​

Fox News superstar Tucker Carlson is a liar — or so he says.
The primetime pundit appeared on a right-wing YouTube program Sunday where he was asked to explain why, supposedly, anchors on other networks lie. In a refreshing moment of honesty, Carlson admitted the truth isn’t always his first option.

Tucker Carlson admits he’s a liar, but ‘tries’ not to lie on television​

Fox News superstar Tucker Carlson is a liar — or so he says.
The primetime pundit appeared on a right-wing YouTube program Sunday where he was asked to explain why, supposedly, anchors on other networks lie. In a refreshing moment of honesty, Carlson admitted the truth isn’t always his first option.
Moonglow chimes in with 100 % inaccuracy as usual.
He's talking about being human, not journalism. When it comes to news that affects lives, he's one of the most responsible journalists we have, left or right.

Last edited:
He tells the truth.

Why is he allowed to ? This is somewhat of a mystery, but I for one love it.

This is about Tucker Carlson, so please don't merge it with a Kyle Rittenhouse thread.

The adversaries here of Tucker and the right in general are quite lame, imo.
I would like to know why this subject has been almost completely buried? The only place I could find a clip of this segment was on some media internet site critical of it. But they of course had nothing of value to say. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is great. I cannot believe how corrupt is our govt -- the democrats!

The adversaries here of Tucker and the right in general are quite lame, imo.
I would like to know why this subject has been almost completely buried? The only place I could find a clip of this segment was on some media internet site critical of it. But they of course had nothing of value to say. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is great. I cannot believe how corrupt is our govt -- the democrats!

Newsmax has some good reporting too.

• “Patriot Purge,” Tucker Carlson’s three-part documentary series about Jan. 6, attempted to rewrite the events of the insurrection.
  • The series floated several conspiracy theories about Jan. 6, including that the violence was instigated by left-wing activists, that it may have been an FBI-led false flag, and that the government is using it to strip millions of Trump voters of their constitutional rights.
  • The series flashed to imagery from the post-9/11 era and included sympathetic interviews with people involved in the events of Jan. 6. It falsely claimed the rioters are “political prisoners."

I guess if you want to play "make believe", Tucker Carlson is okay.

• “Patriot Purge,” Tucker Carlson’s three-part documentary series about Jan. 6, attempted to rewrite the events of the insurrection.
  • The series floated several conspiracy theories about Jan. 6, including that the violence was instigated by left-wing activists, that it may have been an FBI-led false flag, and that the government is using it to strip millions of Trump voters of their constitutional rights.
  • The series flashed to imagery from the post-9/11 era and included sympathetic interviews with people involved in the events of Jan. 6. It falsely claimed the rioters are “political prisoners."

Tucker the English language fucker could tell no lies, unless they are just wee half ones.

Tucke the English language fucker could tell no lies, unless they are just wee half ones.
Just for you two, I'll lower the response bar and say,

well...."At least he's not as bad as Rachel Maddow."

Just for you two, I'll lower the response bar and say,

well...."At least he's not as bad as Rachel Maddow."

I put them both on an even keel...Arggg matey.

The whole farce is the fact that people take these money magnet pundits as truth, all they sell is chaos to show them the money....They are not in the mood to be sincere or have a demeanor as one who deals in facts and truth.

Last edited:
I put them both on an even keel...Arggg matey.

The whole farce is the fact that people take these money mahnet pundits as truth, all they sell is chaos to show them the money....They are not in the mood to be sincere or have a demeanor as one who deals in facts and truth.
I dare you to watch the 12 minute video, objectively,, come back and tell me one lie he stated.....
You won't.

Because then you'd have to move your own goalpost like you always do. (is it made of thin plastic ?)
tucker.gif

Awww I thought Fox was your go-to for actual news.

Forum List

Back