Tucker Carlson Ratings Are Much Better Than Megayn Kelly

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Tucker is proving to be a lot of fun to watch. He pwns every single democrat that he interviews, but he is nice enough not to insult them directly too much, so that way they might return again for a future interview. He seems aware the audience who is intelligent gets it. And Tucker's approach of being tough but nice is proving to be successful as far as rating.

Megyn was very good for a long time. She made a bad mistake when she conflated Rosie O'Donnell with "women". That's like conflating Madonna with Mother Teresa!!

Greg

I don't have Fox but I like watching Tucker on the tube. He is very amusing but a serious pundit.

Greg

I really ♥ Tucker. Always did, but am more and more now. LOVE his laugh.

Tucker is proving to be a lot of fun to watch. He pwns every single democrat that he interviews, but he is nice enough not to insult them directly too much, so that way they might return again for a future interview. He seems aware the audience who is intelligent gets it. And Tucker's approach of being tough but nice is proving to be successful as far as rating.
Meh. You all will call him a RINO in a few years and replace him like you did Kelly.

Forum List

Back