Zone1 Tucker Carlson proves racism is the norm

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
It would be virtually impossible for him to be as popular as he is if most of our country wasn't racist. White liberals were so confused how Trump was able to say all the racist things and still get elected, especially since conservatives excoriated Obama for 8 years straight for somehow "dividing" the country by crying about a black kid being killed. Somehow that was totally racist, but the more racist Racist and divisive Trump got, the more they loved 'em! There's only one explanation for such a disparate and contradictory outcome: The majority of the white population is racist. Always has been. Blacks need a similar sort of identity politics and fight back.

Yawnnnn your endless Racism threads is boring.

It seems to be all you think about every day now is scream racism over something while most people go about their business.

It would be virtually impossible for him to be as popular as he is if most of our country wasn't racist. White liberals were so confused how Trump was able to say all the racist things and still get elected, especially since conservatives excoriated Obama for 8 years straight for somehow "dividing" the country by crying about a black kid being killed. Somehow that was totally racist, but the more racist Racist and divisive Trump got, the more they loved 'em! There's only one explanation for such a disparate and contradictory outcome: The majority of the white population is racist. Always has been. Blacks need a similar sort of identity politics and fight back.
And no one gives a shit.

Zone1 civil discussion. Refrain from profanity and either comment or oppose the OPost or dont post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
and then voted for biden?
What a load of BULLSHIT
I'm talking about true anti racism progressives, which are a minority of liberals. Most normal liberals are just as racist like most normal conservatives. But you have to vote Joe if it's between one racist or the other, he was the lesser of two evils. People aren't one issue voters. If it's between one racist that doesn't mind polluting the earth, against a racist who doesn't want to pollute the earth, I'm gonna vote for the green racist.

There are as many definitions of "racism" as there are people who use the term.

Unfortunately, however, the human mind is geared toward the phenomenon of learning, and when what one sees of a certain group - excessive criminality and what used to be termed, "anti-social" behavior - day after day (with exceptions, of course) colors their perception of that group, and involuntarily places that demographic in an unfavorable light.

This pre-judgment based on demographic traits is unavoidable. If that makes one a "racist" then the whole world is racist. No need to apologize.

So I won't. I will just resolve to treat individuals as individuals, based on what I see when I interact with them. Everybody, regardless of demographics.

I'm talking about true anti racism progressives, which are a minority of liberals. Most normal liberals are just as racist like most normal conservatives. But you have to vote Joe if it's between one racist or the other, he was the lesser of two evils. People aren't one issue voters. If it's between one racist that doesn't mind polluting the earth, against a racist who doesn't want to pollute the earth, I'm gonna vote for the green racist.
So that would make YOU also a racist.

Tucker proves racism is a narrative and it is not fact based.

Yawnnnn your endless Racism threads is boring.

It seems to be all you think about every day now is scream racism over something while most people go about their business.
There is nothing racist about what he said. What's boring is the constant whining from you guys about racism when somebody white is criticized, when policies created by whites are criticized, or when right wing whites are called out for enabling and supporting racism.

We have to think about racism because we face it. It's easy to dismiss racism when you don't. Stop being white telling people of color to ignore racism. All that does is allow it to continue.

There are as many definitions of "racism" as there are people who use the term.

Unfortunately, however, the human mind is geared toward the phenomenon of learning, and when what one sees of a certain group - excessive criminality and what used to be termed, "anti-social" behavior - day after day (with exceptions, of course) colors their perception of that group, and involuntarily places that demographic in an unfavorable light.

This pre-judgment based on demographic traits is unavoidable. If that makes one a "racist" then the whole world is racist. No need to apologize.

So I won't. I will just resolve to treat individuals as individuals, based on what I see when I interact with them. Everybody, regardless of demographics.
No, there is only 1 definition. But today racists want to try making the claims you do in order to dismiss their continuing behavior. People like you talk about treating people like individuals only in threads calling out white racism. In threads by white racists you cosign the racism.

Last edited:
Him and IM2. They must love being abused. The only thing they are good for is poisoning the well other blacks drink from.
Only according to white racists. If you really knew anybody black, you would understand how stupid your comment is.

Tucker proves racism is a narrative and it is not fact based.
Racist says that racism isn't real. Coca Cola Company says that there are absolutely zero health effects of drinking their sugary products, and can be a healthy inclusion to balance your diet.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back