Tucker Carlson Literally calls 1/6 Insurrection a False Flag

Hope you are right.

I don't agree though.

I told a friend last June that I foresaw the same folks that rigged the election and put Biden in office, as manipulating the culture, the media, and the masses, in such a way, that they would be begging Trump to be back in office by 2024.

He thought then that I was nuts.

He told me last week that he totally agrees with me.

After that? I foresee either a total economic collapse under Trump, an engineered civil conflict, or all out global war. . . and some of the nations that stand against the US will probably shock you.

So, in your mind. The Powers That Be hated Trump, were threatened by Trump, but put Biden in office to start the collapse so that....we would beg for Trump back so the collapse can....ummm....look like his fault somehow? or what?

This is what I mean, to be honest. These people do not pull that many levers and they're not that smart. Their wonderful latest candidates were Hillary and Joe Biden. Hillary was supposed to WIN and did not. We give them entirely too much credit and I don't know why we do it. It's a serious failing.

Au con

On the contrary, the biggest problem I see of the average American conservative is believing our nemeses hold every card and have their hands on every lever not only through maneuvering but through meticulous planning and keen insight and diabolical plotting.

They do not.

They are in fact often bumbling. Their chess game is a wreck. They put JOE BIDEN in front and it's all for crap now. I repeat: JOE. BIDEN. A man Carlson has taken to mocking in the boldest fashion. The Leftists hate the mockery because it highlights their weakness. I don't know why we help them by pretending every idiotic thing they do was all "part of the plan".

He plays upon your idiocy. You never disappoint. Hence your stance on the vaccines.... He finds out what you want to hear and tells you only that.

He plays upon your idiocy. You never disappoint. Hence your stance on the vaccines.... He finds out what you want to hear and tells you only that.

If you were smarter and more honest you would admit they have already failed. Hence boosters after 6 months. Hence spread even though vaccinated.

But as everyone here knows, you are neither smart nor honest.

So, in your mind. The Powers That Be hated Trump, were threatened by Trump, but put Biden in office to start the collapse so that....we would beg for Trump back so the collapse can....ummm....look like his fault somehow? or what?

This is what I mean, to be honest. These people do not pull that many levers and they're not that smart. Their wonderful latest candidates were Hillary and Joe Biden. Hillary was supposed to WIN and did not. We give them entirely too much credit and I don't know why we do it. It's a serious failing.
They own, EVERYTHING, and EVERYONE. . . so it is naive to believe, they do not influence even the richest and most powerful folks. Do a little research into the reach of Blackrock and Vanguard.

I do not pretend to know everything that is going on.

What I do believe? Is everything we perceive through media and speeches made by all of these folks; the politicians, the media, the business folks in charge, they are, all of them . . . lies.
1*ivKQfiwV0Va6TD3weFdsnw.png

quote-for-the-great-majority-of-mankind-are-satisfied-with-appearances-as-though-they-were-niccolo-machiavelli-53-9-0968.jpg

They own, EVERYTHING, and EVERYONE. . . so it is naive to believe, they do not influence even the richest and most powerful folks. Do a little research into the reach of Blackrock and Vanguard.

I do not pretend to know everything that is going on.

What I do believe? Is everything we perceive through media and speeches made by all of these folks; the politicians, the media, the business folks in charge, they are, all of them . . . lies.
1*ivKQfiwV0Va6TD3weFdsnw.png

quote-for-the-great-majority-of-mankind-are-satisfied-with-appearances-as-though-they-were-niccolo-machiavelli-53-9-0968.jpg

Riiiiiight

So everything that happens was something you're going to believe they cooked up ahead of time. Everything will fit that neat little narrative.

WOW that's a crapton of power you've given them that I promise you, they do not and have not deserved.

If you were smarter and more honest you would admit they have already failed. Hence boosters after 6 months. Hence spread even though vaccinated.

But as everyone here knows, you are neither smart nor honest.
Booster shots are pretty common shit brains.

Seriously...ask ANYONE you know in real life if you're an idiot. If they're honest...they will tell you that you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

The government is all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-good; it only stands to reason that it should be all-powerful. Shouldn't Tucker Carlson be arrested for slandering the government? The government had no choice but to corrupt the FBI and the DOJ to concoct a Russian hoax. It was trying to save Washington from the people. The next thing you know the people would start to question the US government and its cozy, corporate and greedy sellout of the living standards of Americans by selling them to China.

All those giant ships sitting in harbors with no trucks and labor to unload them hides the truth in plain sight. Empty store shelves, escalating fuel prices, and impending inflation are just the eggs the government needs to make the omelette of total authoritarian control, benign of course, because the government is elite people who really care about the average citizen that is not elite.

That is good for the people; they are human infrastructure like nuts and bolts, and the government is going to build back better. The people, especially white people that do not bend to the will of government, are bad for society and must be punished by example. They do not have hearts and minds or dreams, they are infrastructure. If you were elite, you would see that and so would Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson has a big microphone and he is inciting the people to think about what the government is up to.

His livelihood should be destroyed, his family threatened, and the FBI should raid his home!

Right?

Last edited:
The government is all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-good; it only stands to reason that it should be all-powerful. Shouldn't Tucker Carlson be arrested for slandering the government? The government had no choice but to corrupt the FBI and the DOJ to concoct a Russian hoax. It was trying to save Washington from the people. The next thing you know the people would start to question the US government and its cozy, corporate and greedy sellout of the living standards of Americans by selling them to China.

All those giant ships sitting in harbors with no trucks and labor to unload them hides the truth in plain sight. Empty store shelves, escalating fuel prices, and impending inflation are just the eggs the government needs to make the omelette of total authoritarian control, benign of course, because the government is elite people who really care about the average citizen that is not elite.

That is good for the people; they are human infrastructure like nuts and bolts, and the government is going to build back better. The people, especially white people that do not bend to the will of government, are bad for society and must be punished by example. They do not have hearts and minds or dreams, they are infrastructure. If you were elite, you would see that and so would Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson has a big microphone and he is inciting the people to think about what the government is up to.

His livelihood should be destroyed, his family threatened, and the FBI should raid his home!

Right?
This is sarcasm for those who do not recognize it.

Right?
What the heck?

Forum List

Back