B

Billiejeens

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Poor Coleytroll

the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."
That was the finding.

Poor Poor Coleytroll
I just can't understand how someone like yourself can accuse anyone else of being in a bubble given you're complete lack of acceptance of outside information.
Same

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
You say that-
and you say that-
and then you say that again.

You don't break free of your chains.
My chains?
You're the one that says that you trust Powell implicitly without evidence.

You've submitted to her. Substituting your opinion for hers.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Collusion in plain sight could only happen with republican participation.
Your Point?
The election of 2016 was rigged. I know there was tampering going on that night. Saw it five different times in the totals.
I don't have any evidence. I just know there was.

See how I did that?
Now sit down and shut up! :)
There's 2 reason you leftists cant see what normal people can.
1)leftist dont have an ounce of common sense.

2) your ability to lie to yourself.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not just hand over the election to trump and call it good. Throw out all Democrat votes. There ya go.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why not just hand over the election to trump and call it good. Throw out all Democrat votes. There ya go.
Well I am sure a few thousand non dregs actually showed up and really voted....just throw out the say 20 million fake leftyflu mailins and call it a day.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't see what either side saw in their candidate. The rich worshipping average working americans getting behind their candidate so fervently is a phenomenon I will never understand. Glad I didn't vote for either. Makes me feel patriotic.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't see what either side saw in their candidate. The rich worshipping average working americans getting behind their candidate so fervently is a phenomenon I will never understand. Glad I didn't vote for either. Makes me feel patriotic.
Well after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief apologizing for America, stirring up racism, and providing funding for enemy nukes, real Americans got tired of lifer politicians in general. Thats how Trump got elected and posed such a tremendous threat to these self centered lifers in both parties that they collectively worked to get rid of him. Too bad, we real Americans who work for a living never had it so good.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
When I hear any moron from either side say "well if you are american you vote this way" immediately I disavow them as a lesser thinker.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When I hear any moron from either side say "well if you are american you vote this way" immediately I disavow them as a lesser thinker.
Well that makes you a good little progressive libber. They hate America too.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
I didn't vote for Obama, didn't vote for clinton, and never voted for biden. I also didn't vote for trump. This working swedish american (born here but dna ranks up there) feels soooo good about it.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't vote for Obama, didn't vote for clinton, and never voted for biden. I also didn't vote for trump. This working swedish american (born here but dna ranks up there) feels soooo good about it.
Oh so you are an "independent"......someone who only whines but never takes a stand on anything.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh there it is the funny "you hate america" empty garbage. So you believe as an american I had a duty to vote one way or the other? Hilarious. Like I'd listen to anyone who tells me I must vote their way.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh there it is the funny "you hate america" empty garbage. So you believe as an american I had a duty to vote one way or the other? Hilarious. Like I'd listen to anyone who tells me I must vote their way.
Yes I do. It is the right of every American citizen to vote and one that every real American welcomes the opportunity to do.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
A proud independent. When I see even a decent candidate from the repukes I might consider it. I won't consider the demon rats.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A proud independent. When I see even a decent candidate from the repukes I might consider it. I won't consider the demon rats.
Stop babbling anyone who refuses to take any stand is nothing but a whiner.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm just as real as anybody else. You should be happy I didn't vote demon rat.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List