tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

Lmao so you didn't see the coward hiding behind a wall with a gun point blank killing her?
I know he wasnt behind the wall when he shot the poor little zombie. And i also know she was told to stop. And i also know he would have shot the first lobotomized hillbilly that was stupid enough to come through the smashed window. Maybe blame your fellow cult pussies with y chromosomes for letting the little lady go first.

I know he wasnt behind the wall when he shot the poor little zombie. And i also know she was told to stop. And i also know he would have shot the first lobotomized hillbilly that was stupid enough to come through the smashed window. Maybe blame your fellow cult pussies with y chromosomes for letting the little lady go first.
Fucking liar three cops had guns the coward behind the wall assassinated her

Fucking liar three cops had guns the coward behind the wall assassinated her
Only one shot her. He was not behind a wall. She was warned. And your fellow pussies let her go first. You would have been one of those mewling pussies who cheered her on, then tucked your tail like a little pussy and ran the other way.

Only one shot her. He was not behind a wall. She was warned. And your fellow pussies let her go first. You would have been one of those mewling pussies who cheered her on, then tucked your tail like a little pussy and ran the other way.
She wasn't warned, the coward of a cop pissing in his pants could of came out of the wall he was hiding behind and shot the guys breaking the windows..

Forum List

Back