tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

According to your definition of a peaceful protesters. Which took over federal buildings, tried to burn a police department down after they trapped them inside. Caused billions in damage and cost hundreds of lives. Compared to your blm, Jan 6 was a cake walk.
Where have I provided you with my definition of a peaceful protestor? Oh, that's right....I haven't. You are lying again....creating a strawman argument because you fail so badly.......you do better to just keep supporting your orange domestic terrorists and keep on wearing those orange kneepads.

"Look at the totally stupid things you believe. That defines a cult." Most correct words you ever said about yourself.
Having a hard time? You have never been clever, and no one is expecting you to start.

Where have I provided you with my definition of a peaceful protestor? Oh, that's right....I haven't. You are lying again....creating a strawman argument because you fail so badly.......you do better to just keep supporting your orange domestic terrorists and keep on wearing those orange kneepads.
Lol, haven't heard you codemn it either, the way you are this. Hypocrite.

You mean the crazy woman that was trying to stop the electoral votes being counted...all for the treasonous SOB who is flying around the country speaking the "Big Lie."

Yeah, was she part of the love fest that trump talks about.

Yes the unarmed woman who was half their size.

Whether she was there to riot or buy toilet paper...it does not matter.

Obviously one of those badasses felt intimidated (must have been the Charmin).

And had to kill her.

Stop trying to deflect you stupid left wing asshole.

Define "commie" for us, trump fluffer.
The current Democrat party. You twits are all the same....."define this....define that....define this...define that....same tired old game. Your days are few, enjoy them.

You have it all backwards, traitor boy. Democrats (and try calling me names to my face, ok, little incel punk coward?) love DEMOCRACY which you hate because you know you white-right scum can't win a fair national election (hence all the cheating).

I despise any neighbors who support Trump, and do everything I can to fuck them up. It's fun! Dirty-tricking Trumpoid-owned businesses is SO satisfying! I mean, those traitors advocate my death, and a violent fascist insurrection, so the gloves are off, mofos! Too bad for you, because we're a LOT smarter.
So you’re a close minded intolerant democrat because you love democracy?

If a mob was breaking into your home or business, you'd be offering them milk and cookies, wouldn't you?

Before I shot them ? Probably.

If a mob was breaking into my home with drum sticks and I had as much firepower as they did, I doubt I'd kill one right off the bat.

Unless, I knew it was you at the front. You could count on getting a full mag.

Well, that's an ironic statement by someone wearing orange kneepads.....:heehee:

The only kneepads in this discussion are worn by those vets who are using cattle delivery techniques to pull your head out of your oversized ass.

Forum List

Back