Tucker Carlson - Cure for Virus?

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Did I just hear a guy from Stanford on the Tucker Carlson show say they have a cure for the virus? He acted like it was a done deal.

Oh thank God! The millions dead! This has been so horrible...my God the ash falling from the skies from the incinerators! Save us Lord!

Did I just hear a guy from Stanford on the Tucker Carlson show say they have a cure for the virus? He acted like it was a done deal.

Well, I didn't hear that and it isn't on Fox's website. But maybe the guy can use whatever cure he thinks they have to relieve Tucker's constipation. The guy frowns so much, he always looks like he needs to take a dump.

Well, I didn't hear that and it isn't on Fox's website. But maybe the guy can use whatever cure he thinks they have to relieve Tucker's constipation. The guy frowns so much, he always looks like he needs to take a dump.
You call it frowns, and I call it the look of disbelief on what the leftist will try next.

You mean a "drumpf"

Not real clear.. It's NOT a cure.. Tucker nor the medical researcher CALLED it a cure.. It's a TREATMENT to relieve symptoms.. Virus generally don't GET "cures".. We develop prevention and mitigation drugs for them..

Ever hear of a cure for the common cold that WAS NOT "click bait" or a phony homeopathic???

Well the corona virus FAMILY is the "common cold"....

Be careful out there. Even responsibly done cable news stories can be misleading...

And any ways, there's not the adequate testing yet of its efficacy for RELIEVING the symptoms.. It's ONE STUDY from France.. If all of medicine turned tail on ONE STUDY -- we'd all be dead by now...

21B1AA31-3A76-4DC9-B447-479F6538F591.jpeg

Not real clear.. It's NOT a cure.. Tucker nor the medical researcher CALLED it a cure.. It's a TREATMENT to relieve symptoms.. Virus generally don't GET "cures".. We develop prevention and mitigation drugs for them..

Ever hear of a cure for the common cold that WAS NOT "click bait" or a phony homeopathic???

Well the corona virus FAMILY is the "common cold"....

Be careful out there. Even responsibly done cable news stories can be misleading...

We don't typically cure viruses, but they did find a cure for Hepatitis C. He made that comparison.

Forum List

Back