Tucker: Another border surge is coming

Jesus H Christ

I could provide a list so long it would overflow the forum servers.

Don't you know ANYTHING about this situation?

The three largest groups enabling these migrants are ALL funded by George Soros

Pueblos Sin Fronteras

CARA

American Immigration Council

The Open Society Foundation funds all these groups and more.

Soros is even funding the Catholics. Read:

Plenty more where these came from.

Long long LONG list.
And from Fake News

And from Fake News
ALL of them?

You're nuts.

Denial much?

Link #3 says George Soros not only admitted it, he bragged about it openly. Lots of people heard it

Your brain dead hyperpartisanism is noted.

Meanwhile, MS-13 is coming to a town near you.

Courtesy of George Soros and the Democraps

Back in the 1960's
America was known as the "Melting Pot"

Is that no longer true?
As the father of Mexican children, don’t conflate border security and autonomy with intolerance. America, is, was, and always will be the melting pot.

Back in the 1960's

Is that no longer true?
This issue is a perfect example of the chaos sown by liberal priorities.

Liberals care about the poor immigrants, but they DON'T care about national security.

In the past year, the FBI has ADMITTED to Iranians, Arabs, and even Russians crossing our southern borders along with the Central Americans.

Right at this moment, our federal government considers ONE person with a bad attitude to be so much if a threat that they have to surveil all of us all the time, just to make sure we don't suddenly get a bug up our butt and decide to destroy something.

And here we have HUNDREDS of these assholes, DELIBERATELY and WILLFULLY being let in by the treacherous Democrats.

The Democrats don't give a shit if they kill someone, they just slap em on the wrist and let them go. (And give them a welfare check on the way out).

Progressives are horribly fucking stupid, they're brain dead little pansies who think with their feelings because they have no brains

If an MS-13 gang member shows up at my door, I'm going to give him directions to Joe Biden's house, and enough money to get there. That moron fucktard in the White House is THREATENING MY CHILDREN.

One thing to remember about Tucker is that, according to his employer, no reasonable viewer takes Tucker Carlson seriously and that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in exaggeration and non-literal commentary.

If you are one of the people that are taking him seriously, you should ask yourself why.

Ever hear of Operation Wetback?

I thought not.
lol

Not much has changed. I grew up in SoCal across the street from a bunch of Mexicans that worked at the local restaurant. INS was always over there harassing them. So one day I hear this rumble across the street like a truck or something, and I look out and there's Javier dressed in a tuxedo, handcuffed and being led to a bus. I'm like "wut?"

So I wait till the bus leaves, and I run across the street to talk to the Mexicans, I go "what happened to Javier?", his roommate goes, "oh, his nephew's getting married, he called INS for a free ride to Guadalajara, don't worry he'll be back in a week". And he was.

Atleast he provides some thought, provides links, and tries to explain things.

All you do is drop closed ended comments about one sentence long and you link absolutely nothing at all.

I haven't seen you actually converse at all so far or discuss anything.
Do some research.

I honestly suspect the Democrats are getting kickbacks from the Mexican drug cartels for keeping the Mexican border open.

Then moving the funds to Ukraine to money-launder them.

Back in the 1960's

Is that no longer true?

What does the open border have to do with that?

And the left has killed that anyway with identity politics.

Last edited:
Notice how the leftoids refuse to actually discuss the issues in the OP and instead try and burn this thread down with their usual banalities.

Forum List

Back