Tsunami about to hit the US!

So, Democrats could never match the fraud coming from Republicans;

By the way, you forgot to document the Democrats fraud. :auiqs.jpg:

All bets are off, motherfucker.

Small rural counties in blue states just gained millions of "voters."

:auiqs.jpg:

When you start bitching about said 100% red governors across all 50 states, the response?

BASELESS
NO EVIDENCE

:laughing0301:

See what I mean. You aren't smart enough to work around documented facts and the truth. Like I said, not even if your life depended on it. Boy, you're a born loser. No doubt about that.
Dude, paying attention to CNN for the last 6 years - which makes you one of their last 6 remaining viewers - you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up, bent you over, and had its way with you....of course there is no room for it to do so because Biden and the Democrats are still taking their turn.

:p

Democrats didn't use fake electors and forged signatures to try and falsify an election. So please, do not insult my intelligence by trying to put the two in the same camp. It's disgusting.

Conservatism is not the issue here. Cheating and trying to steal elections is. The only stirred up here, is Republicans and their own schemes;

Oh, I didn't know that you figured that election's only had a few specific issues that keep candidate's from being chosen, so why don't you look outside of your little bubble and realize that my post meant a variety of issues might stop a candidate from making the grade, and this can happen on both sides, so don't act as if the Democrat's are these pristine clean candidates you blindly support, because they aren't.

All bets are off, motherfucker.

Small rural counties in blue states just gained millions of "voters."

:auiqs.jpg:

When you start bitching about said 100% red governors across all 50 states, the response?

BASELESS
NO EVIDENCE

:laughing0301:
You may as well said my shoes are ugly. You didn't present anything resembling an intelligent argument. As a matter of fact, you presented no argument at all.

Oh, I didn't know that you figured that election's only had a few specific issues that keep candidate's from being chosen, so why don't you look outside of your little bubble and realize that my post meant a variety of issues might stop a candidate from making the grade, and this can happen on both sides, so don't act as if the Democrat's are these pristine clean candidates you blindly support, because they aren't.
They didn't come up with the idea to forge signatures on election documents with fake electors. Republicans did. Telling us the Democrats aren't clean, doesn't change the guilt by the Right. They tried to steal this election with these swing states by cheating.

Dude, paying attention to CNN for the last 6 years - which makes you one of their last 6 remaining viewers - you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up, bent you over, and had its way with you....of course there is no room for it to do so because Biden and the Democrats are still taking their turn.

:p
Yea, get lost. You can't touch this argument. You're a born loser.

Don't you wish you could be a hot shot like me with something to debate? You say absolutely nothing.
What did you say?
You must live in a real shitty area.
Over 90% of the businesses in Nassau County closed for a year and then reopened.

Bwuhahaha....

There are still idiots posting anything from Maddow ... seriously ... as proof of anything.

ROFLOL
Remember the time Maddow was supposedly the first to receive a copy of Trump's taxes? That was a classic setup, the pencil necked wench read on live TV that Trump paid 38 million in taxes for the year 2005. Completely blew up the entire Leftie hoax. Then she moved on to say that Trump intentionally leaked it himself. Without any apology for claiming an entire year that "Trump is a tax cheat".

Notice they aren't braying any longer that "Trump doesn't pay taxes", after that embarrassing incident.

Last edited:
They didn't come up with the idea to forge signatures on election documents with fake electors. Republicans did. Telling us the Democrats aren't clean, doesn't change the guilt by the Right. They tried to steal this election with these swing states by cheating.
Of course it doesn't if true, but again don't come across as if Democrat's are clean. Now if this is true then let's see some of that same outrage concerning Democrat corruption also..... Not happening is it ??

Remember the time Maddow was supposedly the first to receive a copy of Trump's taxes? That was a classic setup, the pencil necked wench read on live TV that Trump paid 38 million in taxes for the year 2005. Completely blew up the entire Leftie hoax. Then she moved on to say that Trump intentionally leaked it himself. Without any apology for claiming an entire year that "Trump is a tax cheat".

Notice they aren't braying any longer that "Trump doesn't pay taxes", after that embarrassing incident.
And did you know that today, Trump is under investigation for tax fraud? Trump Organization Is Charged With Running 15-Year Employee Tax Scheme

Trump leaked the 2005 tax reports just so he could hide the others. But that shit has caught up to him now.

So, more lies from you. Everything you claim with no evidence, and manufacturing nothing but lies, could only be coming from a cowardly liar.

You couldn't manufacture a coherent, informative counter argument to mine if your life depended on it. The only thing you depend on is lying.
Mnsb? Lol

Of course it doesn't if true, but again don't come across as if Democrat's are clean. Now if this is true then let's see some of that same outrage concerning Democrat corruption also..... Not happening is it ??
There is/was no Democrat corruption in this last election. Are you a fucking hamster on a wheel, who walks in circles, but never actually goes anywhere? If there was corruption on the Left related to this election, you would have linked the corruption, as I have done for you. Boy, this door has to open both ways, if you want to be relevant.

There is/was no Democrat corruption in this last election. Are you a fucking hamster on a wheel, who walks in circles, but never actually goes anywhere? If there was corruption on the Left related to this election, you would have linked the corruption, as I have done for you. Boy, this door has to open both ways, if you want to be relevant.
Georgia proves you wrong.

Forum List

Back