TSA Moves From Groping To Sexual Assault

Let us cut to the chase guys....if a hot babe TSA agent says she wants to to do a private body search...are you going to say 'No'?

Ummm....

Have you ever seen the women they hire? It's like a combination of roller derby, Friday night beer league bowling, and trailer park welfare queens.

p.s. And you get some hairy-knuckled slob with ketchup stains on his shirt.

Let us cut to the chase guys....if a hot babe TSA agent says she wants to to do a private body search...are you going to say 'No'?

Ummm....

Have you ever seen the women they hire? It's like a combination of roller derby, Friday night beer league bowling, and trailer park welfare queens.

p.s. And you get some hairy-knuckled slob with ketchup stains on his shirt.

I am working with the the 'Miss Universe Pageant', and the Swedish Bikini Volleyball Association to adjust everything.

Never fear, they were more than enough gay guys working the lanes to make your dreams come true!

Sorry Admiral, you seem to be confusing me with a sailor, lol.

I am an infantryman.

In that case, what have you got to worry about? Unless they have started issuing tweezers and magnifying glasses to the TSA screeners, they could find anything anyway!

Despite the pinhead's attempted thread-jacking, I'd like to hear some experiences others have had with the TSA screeners....especially now that they are clearly taking liberties which are not legal. Instead of profiling like the IDF does in Israeli airports, these clowns are touching children, Iowa farm women, and the handicapped in a most inappropriate way and it needs to stop.

I just want to know if this is just further evidence of the general pussification of America?

Have we all become such pussies that we think a clinical examination of our persons is a sexual assault?

If that's the case, I should be suing for damages for all of the "assaults" I have endured by doctors, nurses, cops, EMTs, prison guards, military personnel and all of the other who have laid hands upon my person..

I flew to Seattle and back this summer and no one touched me. Because my wife has an artificial hip, she got the personal treatment and was not offended by any way she was handled. In fact, she was surprised it wasn't MORE intrusive.

I guess some of you just have repressed memories of being molested as children. It's time to seek help and stay off the airlines if you can't handle the pressure!

You're the one with "repressed memories" you fucking fraud. I've dealt with you in the past talking through your ass. I'd imagine it's been so long since anybody touched your crotch you'd probably welcome it. ESAD.

Fraud? You must have me confused with someone else. I just want to know which TSA screener disconnected and made off with your testicles?

Despite the pinhead's attempted thread-jacking, I'd like to hear some experiences others have had with the TSA screeners....especially now that they are clearly taking liberties which are not legal. Instead of profiling like the IDF does in Israeli airports, these clowns are touching children, Iowa farm women, and the handicapped in a most inappropriate way and it needs to stop.

I just want to know if this is just further evidence of the general pussification of America?

Have we all become such pussies that we think a clinical examination of our persons is a sexual assault?

If that's the case, I should be suing for damages for all of the "assaults" I have endured by doctors, nurses, cops, EMTs, prison guards, military personnel and all of the other who have laid hands upon my person..

I flew to Seattle and back this summer and no one touched me. Because my wife has an artificial hip, she got the personal treatment and was not offended by any way she was handled. In fact, she was surprised it wasn't MORE intrusive.

I guess some of you just have repressed memories of being molested as children. It's time to seek help and stay off the airlines if you can't handle the pressure!
Hey Swabbie
You think it is alright to be groped in public simply because you want to travel on an airliner? Amazing how far the US fallen and you are all for it

If you think that is "groping" you need some professional help. I guess you have some repressed memories that need to be worked out with a psychologist.
Leave it to a swabbie to enjoy government employee's feeling your private parts.

Leave to a dickless wonder to imagine being molested when someone finds out you are not packing.

Fraud? You must have me confused with someone else. I just want to know which TSA screener disconnected and made off with your testicles?

Alzheimers kicking in again, fool? Try reading the OP and link sometime...I don't fly and rubbing a person's crotch 8 TIMES is sexual assault.

I read the OP from some whining, sniveling crybaby who probably gets off being angry at everyone. Are you sure that the article was not written by you?

Where is the videotape? Oh, I guess we will just have to take their word for it.

It is probably just like the deaf guy who accused the TSA of stealing his candy and making fun of him passing through my daughter's airport, claiming 3 female TSA screeners did it. The only problem was that TSA videotapes and records audio of EVERYTHING! My daughter was one of those three on duty and denied anything had happened as he described. In fact, she is fluent in ASL and she would have been the person he should have complained to had anyone actually done something wrong. When TSA looked at the video and threatened to release it to the public, the guy slid back under the rock he crawled out from, never to be seen again.

In that case, what have you got to worry about? Unless they have started issuing tweezers and magnifying glasses to the TSA screeners, they could find anything anyway!
I am never shocked at the lengths sailors will go to to give full vent to their jealousy.

:p

There is nothing to be jealous of. I thought we just covered that.

I am never shocked at the lengths sailors will go to to give full vent to their jealousy.
There is nothing to be jealous of. I thought we just covered that.
See? There you go again.

Its not our fault sailors are kind of cisgender and jealous of infantrymen in the Marines and Army.

Not everyone can be bad asses who shoot bad guys and beat them to a pulp, but mopping a deck is right in there too somewhere. :p

I read the OP from some whining, sniveling crybaby who probably gets off being angry at everyone. Are you sure that the article was not written by you?

Where is the videotape? Oh, I guess we will just have to take their word for it.

It is probably just like the deaf guy who accused the TSA of stealing his candy and making fun of him passing through my daughter's airport, claiming 3 female TSA screeners did it. The only problem was that TSA videotapes and records audio of EVERYTHING! My daughter was one of those three on duty and denied anything had happened as he described. In fact, she is fluent in ASL and she would have been the person he should have complained to had anyone actually done something wrong. When TSA looked at the video and threatened to release it to the public, the guy slid back under the rock he crawled out from, never to be seen again.

There's a prohibition on attacking family members on this forum or I'd carve your daughter a new one, punk. The stories of TSA abuse are legion and we've had enough of it. Go back to yelling at passing cars from your porch....you're too dried up and finished to comment further.

There's a prohibition on attacking family members on this forum or I'd carve your daughter a new one, punk. Go back to yelling at passing cars from your porch....you're too dried up and finished to comment further.

Oh, come on! It never stopped you from being a complete ass before!

See? There you go again.

Its not our fault sailors are kind of cisgender and jealous of infantrymen in the Marines and Army.

Not everyone can be bad asses who shoot bad guys and beat them to a pulp, but mopping a deck is right in there too somewhere. :p

Not to mention their little white suits and caps....we used to ride their Waves if you know what I mean.
lol.gif

Ummm....

You would have to be a lesbian to enjoy it, because if you are a guy, it isn't happening!

Maybe not to you.

Have you thought about shaving the eyebrows?

The female TSA screeners are not allowed to screen male passengers.

Is that what they tell you?

Get the ear hairs trimmed as well.

Ummm....

You would have to be a lesbian to enjoy it, because if you are a guy, it isn't happening!

Maybe not to you.

Have you thought about shaving the eyebrows?

The female TSA screeners are not allowed to screen male passengers.

Is that what they tell you?

Get the ear hairs trimmed as well.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. It does not make sense and is not humorous in any way. :(

Forum List

Back