try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

oh. i almost forgot....

where is your proof of explosives again? :lol:

she was standing at the impact point why is she alive ? how did she make it to this hole if fires blazed at temperatures hot enough to destroy the integrity of the entire structure ?

yes. clearly its impossible for her to be standing there. just as its impossible for fires to have caused the collapse. you are right. that video of her must have been faked in hollywood along with the fake video of the fake world trade center faking being collapsed.

your a moron. where is your proof of explosives?

she was standing at the impact point why is she alive ? how did she make it to this hole if fires blazed at temperatures hot enough to destroy the integrity of the entire structure ?

yes. clearly its impossible for her to be standing there. just as its impossible for fires to have caused the collapse. you are right. that video of her must have been faked in hollywood along with the fake video of the fake world trade center faking being collapsed.

your a moron. where is your proof of explosives?

stupid little ****...hey.. tells us that story about how you used to date atta again ...its one of my favourites

I never said that. Go fuck yourself idiot. I work for my own business in a machine shop nearly every day. I am expert in this field and you are a moron. I've been a machinist for over twenty years. Piss on you. You are a willfully ignorant asshole.
no, piss on you you fucking liar

You are the biggest pussy on this board. The reason you are such a pussy is because you are so ignorant and missinformed. It gives you an inferiority complex. Drop by the shop sometime. It's in Ballard..market street ..Fenpro building.
I'll teach ya a little something about steel. Then you won't be such an ignorant pussy....at least about steel.
sorry asshole, i'm a bit of a distance away
and besides
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about because it has been proven that a jet fuel fire in an open pit can increase the temps of steel to over 2000° well beyond what temp would be needed for structural steel to lose over half of its structural integrity and with the damage done to some of the core columns from the impacts and the damage done to the outter shell, that put more stress on the remaining columns and shell structure
so, if just a few of the remaining undamaged columns reached those temps, it was gonna collapse

gee that's really interesting dive.. do you happen to know what evidence there is in material submitted to nist for forensic testing to indicate the presence of the temperatures required to initiate failure.???.

signed curious

stupid little ****...hey.. tells us that story about how you used to date atta again ...its one of my favourites

hey moron, i said i met him in a bar in the philippines. can't you cant even keep facts that are only a few hours old straight. no wonder you have so much trouble with the WTC facts!! :lol:

he didnt like me much anyway. it seems he isnt very fond of americans.

you can try to insult me all you want. i dont really give a shit. the facts are that you have no facts. there were no explosives. the building was on fire and collapsed. no explosives. you have no proof. just face it. you lose. STRUCTURAL FAILURE not explosives brought down the WTC.
take a look and see for yourself.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8[/ame]

oh...nevermind

" although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings "

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

so that is your proof that explosives were used?!!

HAHAHAHAHahahahahaha

AHahahahahahahaah

hahahahaha

haha

hmmmmm

ahhh....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:lol:

hey moron, i said i met him in a bar in the philippines. can't you cant even keep facts that are only a few hours old straight. no wonder you have so much trouble with the WTC facts!! :lol:

he didnt like me much anyway. it seems he isnt very fond of americans.

or maybe he just didn't like stupid disengenuos little *****...

Last edited:
I never said that. Go fuck yourself idiot. I work for my own business in a machine shop nearly every day. I am expert in this field and you are a moron. I've been a machinist for over twenty years. Piss on you. You are a willfully ignorant asshole.

when you graduate machine shop and start building 110 story tall buildings THEN you can call yourself and expert. until then you are a machinist.

Fuck you too moron. I have forgotten more about steel than you will ever know. I didn't tell you every thing I do. You and the other guy are just juvenile pricks that cannot stand being wrong. I've seen the other moron go on for many pages arguing a point he is totally wrong on. You seem no different. My posts on this matter are meant for intelligent viewers. You are just an ignorant agumentitive asshole.

You don't get the last word because you have no expertise. What you get is a big Fuck You. I'm done with you.
except in every case you are the fucking moron that is totally WRONG

gee that's really interesting dive.. do you happen to know what evidence there is in material submitted to nist for forensic testing to indicate the presence of the temperatures required to initiate failure.???.

signed curious
you're not curious, your fucking delusional

signed curious
if you would get away from your fucking stupid troofer fucking nonsense you would be able to find these facts all over the fucking internet

signed curious
if you would get away from your fucking stupid troofer fucking nonsense you would be able to find these facts all over the fucking internet

ya your post are just so chalk full of facts ...lol

oh...nevermind

" although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings "

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
ah, your fucking liar oped news bullshit

back to your divecmorncon conspiracy theory are you actually asserting this article is a fraud ?? are those the shitflakes of denial your trying to throw ??

signed curious

ya your post are just so chalk full of facts ...lol
they are, to anyone that isnt as fucking delusional as you are

oh...nevermind

back to your divecmorncon conspiracy theory are you actually asserting this article is a fraud ?? are those the shitflakes of denial your trying to throw ??
and here you are back claiming i'nm supporting some fucking conspiracy nonsense like YOU do
fuck off moron

and here you are back claiming i'nm supporting some fucking conspiracy nonsense like YOU do
fuck off moron

you know your oped divemoronconpiracy ..that this article is fraudulent..that is what you are saying isn't it ?

Forum List

Back