Trump's Vitamin SCAM

There is something weird going on in the low information left wing arena. Apparently the left is clueless about the difference between business people and elected politicians. Let it go lefties. Tell us how great it was that Hillary received 1.5 million dollars for a couple of mystery speeches.

Seems all the left does is look for bullshit to complain about while ignoring the bullshit the Clintons have been doing for decades.

You can't cure stupid.

Dan Rather
on Wednesday
I felt a shudder down my spine yesterday watching Donald Trump's fusilade against the press. This is not a moment to be trifled with. It wasn't his first tirade and it won't be his last.

I was reminded of my college journalism professor, the late Hugh Cunningham, who would exhort his young charges in a thundering voice to "never let them scare you." It was his most important lesson. One of Edward R. Murrow's favorite words was "steady." That also bears repeating today.

Thi...

See More

Dan Rather
on Wednesday
I felt a shudder down my spine yesterday watching Donald Trump's fusilade against the press. This is not a moment to be trifled with. It wasn't his first tirade and it won't be his last.

I was reminded of my college journalism professor, the late Hugh Cunningham, who would exhort his young charges in a thundering voice to "never let them scare you." It was his most important lesson. One of Edward R. Murrow's favorite words was "steady." That also bears repeating today.

Thi...

See More

Dan Rather?? Not worth the price of admission.

Obama's Health Insurance SCAM is many times greater than any vitamin thingy involving Trump. Trump hasn't put a gun to anyone's head to buy vitamins.

Obama's Health Insurance SCAM is many times greater than any vitamin thingy involving Trump. Trump hasn't put a gun to anyone's head to buy vitamins.
No ACA is law and its not a scam it provides coverage...Trump took folks money and did not give anyhting back of any value...there is a fraud trial for Trump ..not for Obama..sad..sleazy..weak

No ACA is law and its not a scam it provides coverage...Trump took folks money and did not give anyhting back of any value...there is a fraud trial for Trump ..not for Obama..sad..sleazy..weak

The ACA is a scam. Obama promised that families would save $2,500 per year and get to keep their plans they liked and doctors they liked.

Premiums this year are going up 16% for plans that are worse than what existed prior to the ACA. THAT is a SCAM.

If Hillary Clinton had a fraud trial and had the evidence that is now appearing against Trump you all would be screaming, setting your hair on fire , your wing nut heads would be doing 360 s and you would be spewing green pea soup from every orifice in your bodies...like Megan Kelly for god's sake...
clintonshort.gif

Last edited:

The ACA is a scam. Obama promised that families would save $2,500 per year and get to keep their plans they liked and doctors they liked.

Premiums this year are going up 16% for plans that are worse than what existed prior to the ACA. THAT is a SCAM.

Its not a scam...it went all the way to The Supreme Court ...it has survived a 100 attempts by the Wing Nuttery...the two things are not equivalent no matter the "squealing like a hog" you all are doing ..

Its not a scam...it went all the way to The Supreme Court ...it has survived a 100 attempts by the Wing Nuttery...the two things are not equivalent no matter the "squealing like a hog" you all are doing ..

Just because Ganstah Government is successful in using the Law as a cover for its SCAMS doesn't make them any less SCAMMY.

Just because Ganstah Government is successful in using the Law as a cover for its SCAMS doesn't make them any less SCAMMY.

Sounds like you are an anarchist eh LOL sure they are all anarchist until anarchism actually starts LOL

Nope. Simply applying the Prog standards to the situation in order to highlight your hypocrisy.

Who the hell cares about his vitamins? With all the BS you spew, you'd easily put the man out of business.

Obviously you NaziCons don't give a shit about any of Adolf Trump's deception and snake oil - or all the people his scams harmed.

Is that it, Lakhota? You have the gall to lecture us about Trump's deception, even after this?

Clinton email server broke government rules, watchdog finds

What, did you run out of Centrum Silver?
Yeah! Let's toss out a red herring to divert from Trump's fraudulence!

Your urine is in great danger. Those other vitamins are a total disaster, believe me. My vitamins are tremendous. I will Make Vitamins Great Again.

2cbp8m.gif

BELIEVE ME...BELIEVE ME...TREMENDOUS...BELIEVE ME...BLEEV ME...GREAT...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...DANGER...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...

My benefit costs have gone up by 60% in the last two years all because of the POS ACA.

The only winners are those the rest of us will be paying for with our tax dollars. Anyone who thinks the ACA is great is obviously someone who we taxpayers are paying for.

I find it hard to believe that the Supreme Court can tell anyone that they have to buy a commercial product, tax or no. What a load of bullshit.

My benefit costs have gone up by 60% in the last two years all because of the POS ACA.

The only winners are those the rest of us will be paying for with our tax dollars. Anyone who thinks the ACA is great is obviously someone who we taxpayers are paying for.

I find it hard to believe that the Supreme Court can tell anyone that they have to buy a commercial product, tax or no. What a load of bullshit.

Do you have an ACA or employer plan?

I find it hard to believe that the Supreme Court can tell anyone that they have to buy a commercial product, tax or no. What a load of horseshit.

Do you have an ACA or employer plan?

Employer plan. A plan that's gone up by 30% in each of the last two years because of the ACA.

Seems to me levying a tax IS telling people they have to buy something. Although it's usually bombs 'n' rockets.
That was how they rationalized it.

Forum List

Back