Trump's Support With Key Democrat Demographic Soars

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A pair of recent surveys by reputable pollsters Rasmussen and Emerson shows 34 percent of likely black voters approve of President Trump's job performance.

The news is particularly stunning, given that 90 percent of African Americans voted for the Democratic candidate in the 2018 election.

A Rasmussen poll released Friday showed black likely voter approval of Trump at 34 percent. An Emerson Poll showed 34.5 for the same demographic

Read more at Trump's Support With Key Democrat Demographic Soars | American Action News

Trump will win with more popular and electoral votes and larger percentages of both black and Hispanic votes this go-round.
Agree. Watching the MSDNC crew report the election returns this year will be a whole lot funnier than ‘16’s, and that was a truly hilarious evening of dimocrat weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Pretending to care about black people once every 4 years has been the Democratic formula for 50 years. It doesn't look like that will work in 2020.

#WALKAWAY!
I like the way you didn't care about 80% of black voters wanting Trump impeached, because it didn't fit your desperate narrative...

Now ….as for the Dems not caring, except every 4 years -- that is true...and every 4 years, those dem voters have a chance to elect candidates who push for things those black voters tend to agree with...while republicans ignore them all together while insulting their intelligence by parading tokens out like Candace Owens.

Now can you tell me why a majority of black voters should support financial deregulation of Wall Street, environmental de-regulation of large corporations?? giving billionaires huge tax cuts?? why should they want to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, repeal judicial reforms, support the weakening of Voting Rights and Civil Rights?? All policies republicans have and continue to support

Pretending to care about black people once every 4 years has been the Democratic formula for 50 years. It doesn't look like that will work in 2020.

#WALKAWAY!
I like the way you didn't care about 80% of black voters wanting Trump impeached, because it didn't fit your desperate narrative...

Now ….as for the Dems not caring, except every 4 years -- that is true...and every 4 years, those dem voters have a chance to elect candidates who push for things those black voters tend to agree with...while republicans ignore them all together while insulting their intelligence by parading tokens out like Candace Owens.

Now can you tell me why a majority of black voters should support financial deregulation of Wall Street, environmental de-regulation of large corporations?? giving billionaires huge tax cuts?? why should they want to cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, repeal judicial reforms, support the weakening of Voting Rights and Civil Rights?? All policies republicans have and continue to support
I don't pay attention to polls as they were proven to be highly flawed in 2016. As for why black people should support Donald Trump's second term, he has already taken policy actions directly aimed at helping the black community such as opportunity zones in poor areas and the First Step act.

Democratic Presidents for the last 50 years have completely ignored black people since they knew they would get 90% of their votes. Obama got 95% of the black vote, ran on "Hope and Change" and then did exactly nothing for his people. He lived in Chicago and never even mentioned the inner city carnage going on in his back yard.

#WALKAWAY!

That number would usually be 96%.

You lose again.

Are Democrats in Trouble With Black Voters?

United Voice | Conservative Society

Blacks , Hispanics and anyone with a functioning brain.
Stick a fork in em, the Democrats are done as a viable political party in this country.
By election day in 2020 nearly 40% of the Republican House members that held office in 2016 will have already been defeated or chose retirement. 6 Republican House members in Texas will not be running again in 2020. That doesn`t really indicate that the Dems are done. When you use idiotic websites like Conservative Society you`ll be typing idiotic stuff like you did.

Clearly you don't either. They've been on your plantation for 50+ years and you haven't done fuck all for them.
let me give yo stupid ass some advice......when you refer to a black voter as being a slave on a plantation because of what party they vote for -- that isn't how you win that voter over you moron...you win that voter over by being able to explain how your policies align with their concerns....which I don't ever see you Trumpers do.....

Second....jewish voters also vote overwhelmingly democrat, but I don't see dic suckers like you calling those voters prisoners in a concentration camp do you?? but you have so little respect for black voters that you don't mind calling them slaves....

#WALKAWAY!

You lose again.
Why would that number "USUALLY" be 96%??

Impeachments aren't usual you dumb ass.....

The closer we get to the election the more honest the polls get conducted and reported....

#WALKAWAY!

You lose again.
Why would that number "USUALLY" be 96%??

Impeachments aren't usual you dumb ass.....
Seems I struck a nerve.:5_1_12024:

Clearly you don't either. They've been on your plantation for 50+ years and you haven't done fuck all for them.
let me give yo stupid ass some advice......when you refer to a black voter as being a slave on a plantation because of what party they vote for -- that isn't how you win that voter over you moron...you win that voter over by being able to explain how your policies align with their concerns....which I don't ever see you Trumpers do.....

Second....jewish voters also vote overwhelmingly democrat, but I don't see dic suckers like you calling those voters prisoners in a concentration camp do you?? but you have so little respect for black voters that you don't mind calling them slaves....

Someone's triggered...

Forum List

Back