Trump's Response To Michelle Obama Failed DNC Convention Attack: 'I would not be President if it wasn't for your husband!'

When do you suppose Trump will stop trying to be a TV star, or a professional wrestler, and start leading?

When...and that's if ever...are you going to join the rest us in reality, in which President Trump accomplished more in three years than Barry did in 8, in which President Trump led this country to more success than any other President in DECADES, and in some cases EVER?

President Trump accomplished things Barry said could NOT be done....

Abracadabra, BITCH !!! - American Patriots for TRUMP 2020 | Facebook

The 'messiah' was, I believe, however, the 1st US President to ever help terrorists militarily take over their own nation and militarily invade another sovereign nation but still manage to win the 'Nobel Peace Prize' for 'Potential'.....'FAILED Potential'...

An' 'ere she is ladeez an' gennilmen isn't she lovely ...

michelle-obama-11-30-16-10.jpg

She's as false as her words. Amazing what a little eyeshadow can do.

She is actually a beautiful woman.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Obama won twice with a higher electoral college advantage than Trump had over Hillary.
and your moronic point is.......typical democrat---btw---douche bag clinton DID NOT WIN---if it did, we would be just like hong kong--just saying

When do you suppose Trump will stop trying to be a TV star, or a professional wrestler, and start leading?

When...and that's if ever...are you going to join the rest us in reality, in which President Trump accomplished more in three years than Barry did in 8, in which President Trump led this country to more success than any other President in DECADES, and in some cases EVER?

View attachment 376477

The 'messiah' was, I believe, however, the 1st US President to ever help terrorists militarily take over their own nation and militarily invade another sovereign nation but still manage to win the 'Nobel Peace Prize' for 'Potential'.....'FAILED Potential'...

what exactly did he accomplish??
a failed trade war
a failed response to covid 19
failed wall

I will be waiting to hear your opinions.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Obama won twice with a higher electoral college advantage than Trump had over Hillary.
and your moronic point is.......typical democrat---btw---douche bag clinton DID NOT WIN---if it did, we would be just like hong kong--just saying

She won the maj vote and tramp only won by a hair in MI, WI, PA, and Fl.

glasses wouldnt help you---this ugly bitch is a disgrace to the USA---btw---so is the thing this married---BAR RAG obama

She is actually better looking that the first woman is now. You best get glasses, I don't need them.

a failed trade war
failed wall

I hate to keep people waiting, so here ya go...

Your post reminds me that 'you can't fix 'STUPID'.'

I don't believe you are really 'stupid', just intentionally biasedly false because you hate the man so irrationally that you can not bring yourself to admit he has done anything well and / or has been so successful.

IMO, THAT is WORSE than being 'stupid'. If you are 'stupid' you at least have an excuse.

glasses wouldnt help you---this ugly bitch is a disgrace to the USA---btw---so is the thing this married---BAR RAG obama

I'm proud the country decided to vote for a black man as Potus, very proud, and twice.
so youre a racist...not surprising,,,

View attachment 376477

a failed trade war
failed wall

lets see---the wall is in the works. negotiated much better tariffs v china instead of getting screwed like under the BAR RAG administration... like your mentality---give me---give me--- failed response? that was all the asshole democrats trying to throw something stupid into a bill that dealt with covid.....only because they are all Brain dead---i heard pelosi ask-- what is covid ? a new cocktail???yum yum

Obama would have destroyed Trump in an election
Immaterial to what the OT is.

I'm not a Trump fan, but credit has to be given where due- he does stick it in peoples face.

Trump is a low intelligence, childish bully.

His retorts are rarely worthy of the initial attack. Michelle Obama, point by point, handed his ass to him.

Trumps best retort is.....I won because of your husband
Hardly true with Obama having 60 percent popularity at the time
I'll bet he has much more money and a higher IQ than you and he's president while you're a fucking no body now, a nobody that never was and a no body who never will ever be.
The same could be said about Obama versus you. So what?

View attachment 376477

LOLOL

He did? Like what?

Barry changed his name to honor his father

This isn't true...

View attachment 376482
Ummm, sport....that certificate also says his birthplace is 'Kenya, East Africa'....

Just saying....

Obama would have destroyed Trump in an election
Immaterial to what the OT is.

I'm not a Trump fan, but credit has to be given where due- he does stick it in peoples face.

Trump is a low intelligence, childish bully.

His retorts are rarely worthy of the initial attack. Michelle Obama, point by point, handed his ass to him.

Trumps best retort is.....I won because of your husband
Hardly true with Obama having 60 percent popularity at the time
I'll bet he has much more money and a higher IQ than you and he's president while you're a fucking no body now, a nobody that never was and a no body who never will ever be.
The same could be said about Obama versus you. So what?
is that a picture of you? just curious

Forum List

Back