Trump’s Reaction To Joe Biden’s Victory Is Not Surprising At All

A loser's response to pump of his base of angry losers.
Yeah cause when Gore lost to Bush... no one whined.

:rolleyes:

Wow!

I just remembered something touching.

Mr. Gore was the Vice President.

So it was his duty as the president of the Senate to declare Mr. Bush as the President-elect.

Will Mr. Pence declare Mr. Biden as the President-elect?

(I hope that President Trump will let Vice President Pence do his duty.)
Why wouldn't he? You Democrats are so silly.

Trump's cult hoping the SCOTUS will step in and the conservative majority in a 5-4 ruling will order the election invaldated and rule that Trump can remain in office. If that did happen this country would INDEED be torn apart..literally.
Would have been nice if you guys would have been that concerned when antifa and blm were tearing the country apart.

ITS no fun when you lose, you think your pick was the best choice & it doesn't seem fair. Here is a thought, once he became president he needed to work for all of us. party over country is why he lost.

More likely...he'll be sworn in and stronger than ever.

But dream on

You actually believe that Trump is going to win this?

I thought you were smarter than that.

Has he conceded?

No. What does that prove?

Well, for sure it proves you're a buffoon for answering. Secondly this case for the election results could perhaps last well into next year. Maybe four years. Will you go crazy if that happens?

Ok. Let me know in a few months who the president is.

Trump's cult hoping the SCOTUS will step in and the conservative majority in a 5-4 ruling will order the election invaldated and rule that Trump can remain in office. If that did happen this country would INDEED be torn apart..literally.
Would have been nice if you guys would have been that concerned when antifa and blm were tearing the country apart.
That's because they weren't...'country being torn apart' was just happening on right wing media. A few ass hats taking advantage of peaceful demonstrations to vandalize does not make a torn apart country.

Sometimes you win sometimes lose. If you lose you move on. Nobody is king and nobody is God.

Considering the election was absolutely stolen, ............

Shaddup, he said if he lost in 2016 that would be fraud and kept saying it even though he won

Donald Trump has a significantly higher IQ than you and your pals.

It may never occur to you...but maybe the Left has in fact been criminally inclined for a long time.

So back at ya chump

My IQ is 136, his IQ is low as well as his mental state and refusal to accept reality and or make others see his reality which is lies.

From your posts, your iq is more like 70-80 range which is borderline slow.

My IQ is a recorded 136, higher than you partisan, far right retarded lemming mind.

Yeah right.
1+1=?
Whats the first letter in the alphabet?
What color is the sky?

I bet you crushed it.

That's because they weren't...'country being torn apart' was just happening on right wing media. A few ass hats taking advantage of peaceful demonstrations to vandalize does not make a torn apart country.
This post sanitized for your woke protection.

Trump and his crew should not let the door hit their collective asses on the way out the door of the White House.

ITS no fun when you lose, you think your pick was the best choice & it doesn't seem fair. Here is a thought, once he became president he needed to work for all of us. party over country is why he lost.
Show me the last president that put "party over country".
A vibrant growing economy (pre covid). That did not benefit everyone?

A peaceful Middle East without wars and conflict? How does that benefit only republicans?

Prison reform. Less draconian drug laws. Growing income levels for minorities. Do republicans
only benefit by all this?

Ending Obama Care mandates making health care more affordable for all. Same thing.

If only you had put in ten seconds of real thought to your post it wouldn't seem like such
an ignorant one sided partisan cluster fuck, speaking of putting your party over all else.
Too bad there isn't an irony emoji I could use for your post.

Sometimes you win sometimes lose. If you lose you move on. Nobody is king and nobody is God.
Very true, but the President can set the tone of our political dialog. We will see a very different tone from Biden and Harris. Trump tried to be king and god. Biden will not.

We occupy the White House, come take it you gutless cowards.

Didn't already post this same exact message hours ago. It was dumb then and it's dumb now.
Elections have consequences and turning the country over to a bunch of radical ideologues will have
dire consequences.

Good thing Biden can do nothing until his corrupt vote stealing is put before the courts.
And then a republican Congress that kills anything Cognitively Impaired Joe tries to ram
through Congress is a relief also.

Billions in damages and you try to make it sound like someone was stealing hubcaps. You're sick.

Considering the election was absolutely stolen, ............

Shaddup, he said if he lost in 2016 that would be fraud and kept saying it even though he won

Donald Trump has a significantly higher IQ than you and your pals.

It may never occur to you...but maybe the Left has in fact been criminally inclined for a long time.

So back at ya chump

My IQ is 136, his IQ is low as well as his mental state and refusal to accept reality and or make others see his reality which is lies.
If someone believes a word you say their IQ is 0

Oh what a tough guy. You are a joke. I didn't know you lived in the White House. If so, you need to move in 60 days or a bunch of gutless cowards will be coming to drag your sorry ass out of the people's house.

Oh what a tough guy. You are a joke. I didn't know you lived in the White House. If so, you need to move in 60 days or a bunch of gutless cowards will be coming to drag your sorry ass out of the people's house.

70 million Trump voters will make Democrats pay a dear price for cheating.

Forum List

Back