Trump's Post Office is now killing chickens

And I've noticed by local prices for chix thighs went from $1 to $1.80

Dead chicks are not funny they represent investment and growth. They can live just a few days with internal resources before they die from starvation and dehydration. Those running the post office are in need of replacement.

Dead chicks are not funny they represent investment and growth. They can live just a few days with internal resources before they die from starvation and dehydration. Those running the post office are in need of replacement.
FYI

I admit the state I live in is possibly the biggest poultry grower outside of Arkansas. Everytime I drive through Ark I see feathers all along the road. I've seen many live chickens running loose in Miss. Haven't run one over yet though. (-

it doesnt happen that often moon....and if the poultry people have a problem with the deliveries go and pick them up themselves.....

it doesnt happen that often moon....and if the poultry people have a problem with the deliveries go and pick them up themselves.....
jmo, nothing about poultry farming has ever seemed humane to me. BUT, I spent some summers on my grandmother's Nebraska farm, and Chickens, pigs and bulls are three kinds of animals I have absolutely no kind feelings towards. (-:

FYI

I admit the state I live in is possibly the biggest poultry grower outside of Arkansas. Everytime I drive through Ark I see feathers all along the road. I've seen many live chickens running loose in Miss. Haven't run one over yet though. (-
The feathers on the roads are from the trucks transporting chickens to the slaughter houses. Most chickens in the open are smart enough to run from scary autos and things that make loud noises. I used to have a large flock until a respiratory illness wiped out the entire flock and I have never replaced them. I buy my eggs from the people down the road who do have chickens but not from the chicken farm 1/8 of a mile away because he doesn't allow any of his 10,000 chicken to run wild and eat insects which makes for a more yellow yolk instead of an orange yolk which are best.

jmo, nothing about poultry farming has ever seemed humane to me. BUT, I spent some summers on my grandmother's Nebraska farm, and Chickens, pigs and bulls are three kinds of animals I have absolutely no kind feelings towards. (-:
we had a chicken farmer in the Anaheim Hills the girl who delivered to his farm used to get like 7- 10 crates of these things every now and then....she could not get them in her truck with everything else in there and it would no doubt be dangerous for the chickens.....so he told her when you get them give me a call and i will come and get them....

Read your own citation, moron.

"We've never had a problem like this before," Henderson, who has regularly received shipments of chicks told the Press Herald. "Usually they arrive every three weeks like clockwork. And out of 100 birds, you may have one or two that die in shipping."

The Post Office that delivered all those healthy living chicks all those times is the same one that
delivered this anomalous bunch and it has been under the same government leadership all that time.

Lie harder next time.

Since when did the post office become a Trump property and holding? I don't anyone is stupid enough to buy that steaming pile of dog excrement.

Read your own citation, moron.

"We've never had a problem like this before," Henderson, who has regularly received shipments of chicks told the Press Herald. "Usually they arrive every three weeks like clockwork. And out of 100 birds, you may have one or two that die in shipping."

The Post Office that delivered all those healthy living chicks all those times is the same one that
delivered this anomalous bunch and it has been under the same government leadership all that time.

Lie harder next time.
moron. Trump fucked up the USPS.

we had a chicken farmer in the Anaheim Hills the girl who delivered to his farm used to get like 7- 10 crates of these things every now and then....she could not get them in her truck with everything else in there and it would no doubt be dangerous for the chickens.....so he told her when you get them give me a call and i will come and get them....
Everytime one of my aunts would chop off one of their heads on the farm, I enjoyed watching their headless bodies run around spurting. Mean damn animals that shit everywhere. I felt a little sad when they slaughtered a steer. But truly having been kicked in the nuts more than once at branding time, I enjoyed my steak rare.

Forum List

Back