Trump's persecutor / prosecutor "should be indicted for stupidity" says attorney Jarrett

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Yeh, only I am thinking there is another word for it besides just the word Stupid?

But in any case, Fox was EXCELLENT last night. They didn't even have commercials until something like 8 pm ET

But that wasn't what was excellent. They went into details about this latest Trump indictment which... I am not sure about the other ones (they should go into details about those ones also... ) but this last one is just assinine. Basically, the persecutors are saying Trump has no right to question the election!

Well, maybe I shouldn't be so critical...

We probably should never question elections? I mean, we all know how above-board and totally upstanding and just our government always is, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you watch Fox last night?

You really missed out if you didn't

Yeh, only I am thinking there is another word for it besides just the word Stupid?

But in any case, Fox was EXCELLENT last night. They didn't even have commercials until something like 8 pm ET

But that wasn't what was excellent. They went into details about this latest Trump indictment which... I am not sure about the other ones (they should go into details about those ones also... ) but this last one is just assinine. Basically, the persecutors are saying Trump has no right to question the election!

We probably should never question elections? I mean, we all know how above-board and totally upstanding and just our government always is, right? :rolleyes:

You shouldn't try to overthrow the government when you lose by 9M votes.

And that explains the brainwashing. This one is bragging that he spent the whole evening watching FOX News.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals bragging about watching the MSM nonstop. You don't see any liberals watching the MSM at all, for the most part.
So that's all you dims have... criticism against the messenger(s)

figures

:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's hilarious!

the dims have NO comments on this!

which of course doesn't stop them from pretending otherwise

:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Is that it. Trump questions the election. This is a trial where specific argument will be made to prove that Trump is guilty of obstruction and making false statements.

His lawyer has to defend him. So the mud will be flying and they will wait and see what sticks. That is what they do because their has to be a defense. So if the lawyer's defense is Trump had a right to dispute the election then no one will argue that.

The prosecution will argue that Trumps actions to dispute the election will indicate guilt. The capitol riots that he incited, fake electors, and the rest of the story. They will point to the lies he spread. He then has to prove that what he had said is true.

The various claims of illegal voting that he pushed. The Phone call to Georgia which is taped will be used as evidence. On the call they disputed all of Trumps claims. Yet he continued to push his claims to the general public.

Stupidity may be on trial but it will be based on specific actions taken by Trump. The capitol riots is at the top but there are a lot more things that he did that will show his guilt.

You can lie to people but you cannot lie in a court of law.

Last edited:
Is that it. Trump question the election. There is a trial where specific argument will be made to prove that Trump is guilty of obstruction and lies.

His lawyer has to defend him. So the mud will be flying and they will wait and see what sticks. That is what they do because there has to be a defense. So if the lawyer defense is Trump had a right to dispute the election. No one will argue that.

The prosecution will argue Trumps actions to dispute the election that will indicate guilt.

Stupidity may be on trial but it will be based on specific actions taken by Trump. The capitol riots is at the top but there are a lot more things that he did that will show his guilt.
what about the dims who questioned all elections where a R won?

I believe they have questioned ALL of them in the last 50 years

Liberal Constitutional expert Jonathon Turley ripped it apart as well. He pointed out Smith was trying to criminalize free speech.

Smith will get bitch slapped on appeal once again.

Is that it. Trump question the election. There is a trial where specific argument will be made to prove that Trump is guilty of obstruction and lies.

His lawyer has to defend him. So the mud will be flying and they will wait and see what sticks. That is what they do because there has to be a defense. So if the lawyer defense is Trump had a right to dispute the election. No one will argue that.

The prosecution will argue Trumps actions to dispute the election that will indicate guilt.

not only a right but an obligation

He's a great president

Liberal Constitutional expertmJonathon Turleynripped it apart as well. He pointed out Smith was trying to criminalize free speech.

Smith will get bitch slapped on appeal once again.
doesn't matter to that creepy hack

The defense is free speech. It is Trumps only defense. Yet everyone knows free speech does not allow people to tell lies. Especially if it incites a riot. If you make claims against any individual then that individual can claim defamation of character and other things.

Free speech also is the right not to say anything. Feel free to pass it on to Trump. I am sure his lawyer will not have Trump testify.

If Trump was to testify and I am sure he wants to. This would allow the defense to prove their case that Trumps lies. He can't help it. Ask all his previous wives and maybe his current wife.

They should keep the camera on Trump during the trial. He will be wanting to add his two cents to the court proceedings. Yet, he a pro in court and he knows the routine. Just be quite.

Defense lawyers worst nightmare. They want to speak for Trump. In court, the defense does not want free speech from Trump.

More specifically, they'll point out Trump knew he had lost.

Trump's lawyers will try a "Trump was literally too stupid to know he had lost!" defense, but it won't work.

Things that make you go hmmmm

what about the dims who questioned all elections where a R won?

I believe they have questioned ALL of them in the last 50 years

Yes they can question it but in the end someone makes the final decision. That should end it. Yeah you can write a book but the final decision is the final decision. Yes you can still continue with your narrative but if you take it to far then their may be consequences.

Last edited:

Obviously, no one has said that Trump had no right to question the election.

What is amusing is his weird worshipers' paranoid refusal to respect American jurisprudence, and his inability to take responsibility for his various nefarious capers to overcome democracy, largely exposed by Republicans, and especially members of his own regime, his VP especially.

Mike Pence Threw Trump Under the Bus Via 'Contemporaneous Notes,' Which Is Hilarious

It’s a tale as old as time: A foul-mouthed reality star taps you to be his veep because of your known credentials as an evangelist killjoy. You team up, take the White House by storm, and he lets you do your thing—that is, targeting and dehumanizing queer people and women. It’s all going very smoothly until the two of you lose the 2020 election together, he asks you to overturn the outcome of said election—which you don’t even have the power to do—and then he basically tells his supporters to murder you!
Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 1.00.54 PM.png
Such is the ballad of Mike Pence and Donald Trump, the ex-dynamic duo who are now running against each other in the 2024 Republican primary. And just when you thought things couldn’t get juicier than Trump last year defending his supporters who called for Pence to be hanged, I give you this latest development: Pence played a key role in Trump’s latest indictment via the meticulous, “contemporaneous notes” he took as Trump tried to foment a coup, per the indictment.

Forum List

Back