Trump's Pants on Fire claim that CNN ratings are 'way down' | PolitiFact

Any ratings they enjoy are due to an interest in freak shows.

They are currently bottom-feeders.
You just admitted Trump lied.
No he didn't.
CNN's ratings plummet
Do you realize that your link shows CNN ratings for just a single week? Here, lemme show you how this works.
Guess what? FOX news is now #3 behind MSNBC and CNN!

One reason being FOX News is in a period of transition. Several top stars are out, and some of the leads have dropped the masks and gone full Democrat nonsense, Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace being prime examples. They are bleeding viewers, and where FOX will end up is anyone's guess.

The other reason being that many viewers are attracted to the entertainment value of sideshow freak tents, which sums up the draw of CNN and MSNBC. I watch them quite often myself. They make me laugh a lot.
I agree. That story about FOX News used one small sample size. The same with the articles by Blaze, Daily Wire, Zero Hedge, and the rest. They are lying by picking one slice of data and making it sound like it's a year-by-year trend.

And if viewers are attracted to sideshow freak tents, does that explain why FOX News is the #1 news show consistently? :eusa_angel:

Yup, they should have been like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, forget about any data and just make shit up.

No he didn't.
CNN's ratings plummet
Do you realize that your link shows CNN ratings for just a single week? Here, lemme show you how this works.

One reason being FOX News is in a period of transition. Several top stars are out, and some of the leads have dropped the masks and gone full Democrat nonsense, Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace being prime examples. They are bleeding viewers, and where FOX will end up is anyone's guess.

The other reason being that many viewers are attracted to the entertainment value of sideshow freak tents, which sums up the draw of CNN and MSNBC. I watch them quite often myself. They make me laugh a lot.

well actually i dropped fox long before their "transition period"

they have sucked for some time once the mask came off

in my line up i have al carted fox cnn and mslsd off my channels

so my service does not contribute to them one cent

--LOL

I watch FOX Business. Neil Cavuto, Stu Varney, Maria Bartiromo and Lou Dobbs are all just swell.

I watch the freak shows too.

Last edited:

No he didn't.
CNN's ratings plummet

I agree. That story about FOX News used one small sample size. The same with the articles by Blaze, Daily Wire, Zero Hedge, and the rest. They are lying by picking one slice of data and making it sound like it's a year-by-year trend.

And if viewers are attracted to sideshow freak tents, does that explain why FOX News is the #1 news show consistently? :eusa_angel:

They have nothing remotely comparable to Rachel Maddow, Laurence O'Donnell and Chris Matthews.

Oy vey ... Tod Browning would've loved 'em.

Forum List

Back