Trump’s New Book

Our journey together, a comprehensive look behind the scenes at Donald’s administration in photographs, will be self-published by the former’s president’s new imprint, Winning Team Publishing, for $74.99 or a whopping $229.99 for an autographed copy.

Because no publisher would touch it.

The book is being published by Winning Team Publishing, which is a company co-founded by Donald Trump Jr. and Sergio Gor, who worked on the Trump re-election campaign in 2020.

Imagine that.

One publisher, one book and two reviews.

Every day for four years I worked alongside my father as he fought for hardworking Americans as the people’s President,” wrote Ivanka. “These photos provide an intimate glimpse of some of the most pivotal moments of his historic presidency.”
Not to be outdone by his sister’s kind words, Donald Jr. added another layer of flattery for his dad’s publication. “No one accomplished as much for America as my father did in his four years in the White House,” praised Donald Jr. “This incredible photo book documents every step of the way. Truly, one of a kind!”

Sure a 300 page picture book, his cult can't read either.

OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER​

$74.99

SUCKERS.

OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER​

(SIGNED COPY)

$229.99

Trump really loves you.

Now, Trump can afford to buy a 2nd portrait of Trump.

Political positions of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Trump didn't register to vote until he was 41 ..........

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York.

In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation............

More than that, I heard Trump created his own publishing company so he can publish at will and the little Nazis on the Left can't do anything about it. :21:

LOLOL.. Yep.. Trump and one of his sons have started their own publishing company. I expect it to fail.. This coffee table book will go over like a lead balloon. A $50.00 Trump picture book is not a winner.

Forum List

Back